It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2007, 03:24 PM   #1
(female)

huntersgurl HB User
Please Help Need Answers...desperate

i posted about a month ago complaining bout constant naseau, i am getting worse..i have bad pain on my right side under my ribs, its hurts so bad i only slept 1 hr last night cuz i couldnt get comfy, every way i layed it hurt..i think it is my gallbladder, but not sure, i have some heart burn, chest pain sometimes and upper back pain, thr worst is the pain on my side..here is my question...i have no insurance right now and i need tyo know if i will know when it is time to get to the hospital and wat i need to look for..everyone in my family of 7 has had theirs out, my grandmother died due to rupture...
can anyone help me out here...thank you all so very much
Dawn

Old 12-31-2007, 05:09 PM   #2
(female)

huntersgurl HB User
Re: Please Help Need Answers...desperate

can anybody help me.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2007, 05:11 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Well, sounds like you need to have it out. Since you don't have insurance, maybe a charity hospital? Or maybe you could talk to the hospital and surgeon and work out a plan? In the meantime, eat NO fat. That will help some but it sounds like you are pretty far gone...and with your family history, you are a prime candidate for removal.

Old 12-31-2007, 05:28 PM   #4
(female)

huntersgurl HB User

wat is cosider the upper right quade is the ribs included in that

Old 12-31-2007, 06:51 PM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Just under the ribs on the upper right side....

Old 12-31-2007, 07:31 PM   #6
(male)

Collector167 HB UserCollector167 HB UserCollector167 HB UserCollector167 HB UserCollector167 HB UserCollector167 HB User

Titchou as usual gave the best advice, eat NO fat. When you eat fat, the stomach signals the gallbladder to contract--which creates pain. I would also ad to avoid spices as it seemed to aggravate my symptoms.

All our symptoms are classic gallbladder signs.
Don't be surprised if you also start having pain under the ribs of the left side. I can remember tossing and turning from one side to another, trying to figure out which side hurt less.

I think the key is the amount of pain. If there comes a point where it is unbearable, go to the emergency room at CPH and have them treat you as an uninsured patient. I thought you previously said your insurance would kick in this month?

Closed Thread