It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
(female)

DoubleMint HB User
Watery Diarrhea

I've been having watery diarreah since around 9 this morning. And by watery I mean it's almost purely water, and some mucus and little chunks of stuff. It's not good. I've been going to the bathroom on average 4 times on hour.

I've been keeping hydrated by drinking lots of water, tea, and Powerade. I"ve also eaten some salty crackers and two bananas (the most food i've been able to eat in 3 days, since prior to this i've been nasaus and vomited). Anyway, the amount of water in the diarreah and the frequency with which I go has not gotten better since this morning. Should I be worried? Is there anything I can do to aliviate this? I mean, I don't think i'll be able to sleep if I have an urge to go to the bathroom every 15 mintues or so...I mean, i feel growling and grumbling every second. ech....

Old 01-07-2008, 01:53 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

niecsey HB Userniecsey HB User
Re: Watery Diarrhea

Lots of virus going about this time of year yours sounds like the novo virus its rife here in the Uk. Good luck

Last edited by niecsey; 01-07-2008 at 01:53 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2008, 03:40 AM   #3
(female)

Daisy37 HB User

Hopefully it's past by now. I had that with vomiting. Even a sip of water brought both on. Lasted about 3 days, then draggy and worn out for another 3. Went thru the entire family like a house a fire, we're all well now, knock on wood. 7-up or Sprite might help a little - it's what we kept down the best.

Old 01-08-2008, 03:56 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Daisy did you feel sick for a few days with stomach cramps before it kicked off? Feeling abit dodgy myself now cheers

Old 01-08-2008, 05:24 AM   #5
(female)

Daisy37 HB User

Yes I did & let me tell you if you get, get ready. Excuse my description, but when we would vomit it was with such force that all the muscles in our body eventually were sore from it. Since we had been together for the holidays it hit my entire family, brothers and sisters, nieces, nephews, kids, hubby, all of us had it. Calling each other to compare complaints to make sure we weren't dying

Old 01-08-2008, 05:43 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

omg!! lm not usually a sickly person as in vomity type (wotever that is lol) l cant remember last time l was sick l must have a strong gut but l defo feel sickly now have done for a couple of days bit dizzy and a few weird stomach pains ... watch this space (hope l dont get it!!) Ive heard about the exorcist type vomiting and from the other end! urgh ! I wasnt too sure cos l cant find any info saying you feel unwell for a few days before it all kicks off! Thanks again glad your better x

Closed Thread