It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
(female)

liberatedstorm HB User
Exclamation Not even a year after GB removal: vomitting for a week...

My aunt had her gallbladder removed last Spring. This past week, she has been vomitting profusely. Could there be a connection between the gallbladder surgery and her illness? She was sick like this before they removed the gallbladder, so I don't see how they could be.

She was okay for a few months after her surgery but then developed "phantom" pains in her side. However, it is not a phantom pain. See, she feels something in her stomach. It might be a phantom pain but it's been getting worse over the past several months. The doctors haven't found anything wrong with her, either! She's a diabetic and on heart medicine but she's also had dozens and dozens of tests run on her, from colonoscopies to the camera down the throat. They can't find anything wrong with her!

If anyone could help me, please reply ASAP.

Thanks!
~Storm

Last edited by liberatedstorm; 01-05-2008 at 05:09 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread