It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2008, 05:58 PM   #1
(female)

NICHOLEFRITZ07 HB User
What If I Get Bloaded And Have Lots Of Gas After I Eat

What If I Get Bloaded And Have Lots Of Gas After I Eat... I Am A 20 Year Old Female And I Dont Eat Alot, Maybe A Palm Size Once Or Twice A Day But My Stomach Gets Huge Like Im Pregnany And I Get Bad Pains... I Avoid Eating As Much As Possible Because This Is A Really Uncomfortable Feeling

Old 02-06-2008, 01:19 PM   #2
(female)

bertee2007 HB User
Re: What If I Get Bloaded And Have Lots Of Gas After I Eat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICHOLEFRITZ07 View Post
What If I Get Bloaded And Have Lots Of Gas After I Eat... I Am A 20 Year Old Female And I Dont Eat Alot, Maybe A Palm Size Once Or Twice A Day But My Stomach Gets Huge Like Im Pregnany And I Get Bad Pains... I Avoid Eating As Much As Possible Because This Is A Really Uncomfortable Feeling
I have had the same problems for years and they always said I had IBS but I knew something was wrong. Finally I decided to push the doctors until they found out what was wrong with me. They did an MRI and my bile duct was enlarged now I have to go to a major hospital next week because I have a very uncommom disorder called spincter of ocdi dysfunction. Hopefully they will take my gallbladder out because of this. Hope this helps dont give up push the doctors untlil they can prove to you what is wrong with you dont wait like I did. Hope this helps

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread