It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2008, 02:00 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

suggi HB User
Unhappy Fistula???? HELP

Anyone out there.....I have Crohns disease and had a bad bought of diarrehea and now have a very sore lump at the opening of the anus and the doctor said it is either a cyst or a fistula and he thinks it is the latter. I am scared as he told me to take Immodium if I have a BM as he does not want me to go any more than every 3 or so days. He said I could always do a fleet enema....and then left for a vacation. Well, I have been impacted occasionally without Immodium so I am afraid to do that. I did take the Immodium on Friday night and Sat AM because of the diarrehea and did not go again until Wednesday. That's with a liquid diet and diarrehea -- what would happen if I am eating 3 meals a day and taking Immodium. There's no way you could do an enema if you are impacted.

He also said to sit in the tub and I can't in my old tub as it backs up all the time and either we are rotorooting or Dranoing and I also have a prolapsed urethra that bleeds from time to time and can't get infected -- have to be very careful as the Urologist said not to do tub baths because of that. I feel stuck.

Please, any suggestions????????????????????????????? ???? I am really in pain, esp. since he probbed around. Before it only hurt to sit or wash or go -- now it hurts all the time. DO FISTULAS EVER HEAL UP BY THEMSELVES?

Thanks

Last edited by suggi; 02-16-2008 at 07:34 PM.

Old 02-16-2008, 07:38 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

suggi HB User
HELP regarding fistula

Please,

Isn't there anyone out there who knows anything about a fistula that could give me some info. Doc is on vacation and I am scared to take the Immodium but tonight I have terrible cramping again and am afraid I may be getting another bout of diarrehea. If I do I will have to take it.

Please, anyone with Crohns disease maybe you can help me.

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread