It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2008, 07:35 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

paxy HB User
super fast heart rate

Hi, recently i have been experiencing really scary episodes. it always happens at night when i m about to sleep on my bed. my heart would start racing. n it is super fast that i do not even dare to measure. i guess because of this, i got scared and this causes me to pass motion. then i tried to sleep. just mins into my sleep, i got up due to my racing heart. it must have been super high for me to get up and i tried to pass motion again. somehow or rather i feel that passiing motion will lower my heart rate. no use. i ate my anti-palps , anti anxiety med and gastric med. slowed down alittle but was still fas. throughout e night i went toilet to try to relieve myself.
i remembered i had a similar experiece abt a month ago. on my bed and started racing. the next morning it was still racing until i shitted.

on these 2 nights abt an hour or two before i was on my bed, i ate many stuff. the first night i took glutinous rice, banana, yogurt, yakult. the second night i took chocolate biscuit, yakult, yogurt, ice chocolate, milk.

i was thinking maybe it was due to tummy upset but...even then it would not cause an increased heart rate of that level.

what could be the cause?

Old 03-04-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

hopesprings2 HB User
Re: super fast heart rate

i would go to the ER so they could see whats going on
not everything is panic or nervous
the pushing down like number 2 going and pooping is one of the ways they have you do when your heart is speeding up to try and get it back to normal pace
i think you really need to see a doctor it could be a heart problem or maybe a medication doing it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2008, 05:03 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

paxy HB User

ok...i was looking through the previous posts on this board and it seems that there are alot of people who are living with a heart rate of 120 or more constantly. and that drs said it is ok.

is that so? so when should i think that it is not ok?

Old 03-08-2008, 08:45 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

hopesprings2 HB User

anything over 100 ive been told is to fast
and even worse over 120 or higher i would think
100 not real bad or anything
but bots of 120 plus is something to talk to the doctor about
unless your running,working ect ect of course the heart rate goes up and then comes back down normally.

Closed Thread