It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

pucca_chick HB User
Question what could this be?

i feel like an idiot looking up symptoms all the time but id like to not have these random pains all the time.

i have emotional difficulties and i know anxiety is responsible for a lot of my problems but some things just feel too much to be nothing when they all go together.

for a long time ive had issues with constipation, diahhrea and nausea. im used to the nausea waves and i try my best to manage the rest. a few months ago i noticed a presurising throbbing under my left rib , it felt like my stomach. it just comes on suddenly and it feels like theres pressure or like it will rip, its bearable but a horrible feeling. at times it doesnt throb it feels constant and ive gone to bed because of it. once i clutched my stomach and bent over, just cos it was sudden.

then recently in the last few months maybe longer i have felt sudden sharp pains under my right rib, at first i thought id pulled a muscles but i do little exercise any more. it went around my side and up my upper back on the right side, it was across my collar bone and chest, it gets worse when i breathe in. it has also on occasion happened in the middle of my back, i get a feeling of heartburn at times too. i try to move and make it go away but it doesnt, it just has to go away by itself, i tried pressing it too and it was still sharp. i have to breathe not deep, if i do it gets worse.
i have never noticed with eating much if it gets worse, just because i always have problems eating foods so i wouldnt kno the difference, i do suffer from bloating though a lot and generally have nausea which no one could find a reasn for-i didnt have an ulcers. i should also add , sorry if its too much info, but i often pass mucus in my stool and its common for it to be light with almost yellow pebbles like chunks in it-is that normal?

im only 20, i smoke, i did the symptom checker and gall baldder came up, my mom had hers removed when i was a kid. i was just wondering if all my strange problems could be due to this? any ideas?

please help, itd be nice to find something to fix because all theres random pains that happen i dont seem to be able to do much about.

xx

Last edited by pucca_chick; 03-13-2008 at 05:48 PM. Reason: add info

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread