It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2008, 04:21 PM   #1
(female)

LocaJoker HB User
Tired of this. Any suggestions please?

ok I am really REALLY stressed, I dont know what to do anymore Im tired of myself and this whole digestive crap. I havent felt normal for a long time. Im only 20 and I feel like 50. I keep burping, theres alot of rumbling in the abdomen, my stools are not normal, man I havent had a normal bowel movement for months! I am bloated all the time, my stomach looks saggy and disgusting compared to 3months ago where it was flat as a board. I feel so gross and I am beginning to hate the way my body looks now. My confidence has gone, I dont know what the hell is happening, I have researched and researched and visited my doctor with these symptoms yet hes sure its all in my head, and Im the type to think of the worst case scenario which is probably why, Ive done all sorts of blood tests that came back normal, I had barium x rays done and all sorts of tests but the only thing I can think of now is some kind of bug or parasite living inside of me. Or am I being paranoid? Ive changed my diet so much that I have cut out sugar and gluten, a month ago I was only eating soups and fruit to keep heartburn away, my period has been late for nearly 2months....I dont know what to do. I feel like I am gonna break down. On top of that Im not sleeping well, Im worried if I might have something serious going on, I have gone to hospitals and the docs tell me theres nothing serious that they can find. Arghhh why do I feel this way then?
Sorry I had to rant, Im very frustrated at the moment and ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2008, 10:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: Tired of this. Any suggestions please?

It sounds like an intestial yeast infection. It can be cured by going on a anti-yeast/candida diet, taking an anti-fungal medication like Diflucane or Nystatin(slower) and replace the bad bacteria with good friendly bacteria that is out of balance with the active culture strains in yogurt and probiotic supplements.

Last edited by Harry; 03-30-2008 at 10:29 PM.

Old 04-02-2008, 03:53 AM   #3
(female)

LocaJoker HB User
Re: Tired of this. Any suggestions please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry View Post
It sounds like an intestial yeast infection. It can be cured by going on a anti-yeast/candida diet, taking an anti-fungal medication like Diflucane or Nystatin(slower) and replace the bad bacteria with good friendly bacteria that is out of balance with the active culture strains in yogurt and probiotic supplements.
omg....your right. I just went on an anti candida diet yesterday, took some garlic and coconut oil and a few hours later experienced die off symptoms until now. Wow I cant believe I overlooked this. Thankyou!

Alot of doctors are just clueless:thats all I have to say

Closed Thread