It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2008, 04:49 AM   #1
(female)

KDD 26 HB User
I Can't Take This Anymore

I have had a variety of stomach problems for the past week and a half. Here is what has been happening:

LAST WEEK
~ Monday: nausea that lasted until the afternoon
~ Tuesday- Sunday: woke up with a crampy, dull stomachache that went away after getting up from bed, moving around, and getting something to eat

THIS WEEK
~ Monday: woke up with the same crampy stomachache that went away, but came back like 15 minutes after eating. it was accompained with indigestion. everything was all gone by the time i got to school
~ Tuesday: same thing happened. after dinner I got felt like gas pains that moved around. for the whole night I had a dull stomachache.
~Today: woke up with that crampy stomachache again

I am so frustrated that I have no idea what is going on. The stomachache pain is mild and does not affect my everyday life. It is just an annoyance. The main occurs mostly in my upper abdomen and chest (only when I have indigestion and gas).

If anyone could shed some insight on what is going on I would really appreciate it. This is something I would go to the doctor about, but money is an issue.

Thank you so much and sorry about the length
KDD

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread