It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2008, 09:41 AM   #1
(female)

Fairest44 HB User
Red face bloated stomach, constipated, and throb in stomach

Hi All,

Well I am pretty frustrated and pained by all my symptoms that won't go away. Here is the story, and ANY feedback would be appreciated.

I went out and drank way too much (I rarely drink alcohol), I became violently ill (I didn't eat any food while drinking). I was throwing up, dry heaving, and overly tired. I had a bowel movement, but was a consequence of the alcohol (chronic constipation usually). I rested the entire next day. The following day I felt pretty good, and went for a run. During my run I felt a pain in the left side of my abdomen, but it subsided. I ate chicken and vegetables that night, and then like 3 hours later my abdomen became really heavy with pressure. It was really scary. I was peeing alot, but not emptying my bladder fully. I thought I may have a UTi went to urgent care 2 days later, got antibiotics. The doctor pushed around my stomach, but there was no pain, just so much pressure.

Three days later it is still the same. I wake up in the middle of the night scared my stomach is going to explode. I barely had one bowel movement and there is a throbing, like a heart beat in my stomach. I have no appetitie and am seriously fatigued.

Could this be an ulcer? Is this from the violent throwing up and drinking? I'm so deseperate to feel better. Is the constipation causing this? I'm getting married in 2 months and now am scared something is really wrong with me.

Thanks
Tina

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-29-2008, 11:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

hessie28 HB Userhessie28 HB User
Re: bloated stomach, constipated, and throb in stomach

Could it just be from the constipation? You should try some Miralax. They sell over the counter. It works. You dissolve in a drink. It has no tase as long as you mix it well. I know when I am constipated that it feels like my bladder is full and is going to explode. Then nothing happens when I urinate. Everything is so close to each other. Maybe the alcohol irritated your stomach lining. Maybe the beginning of something. Just a thought.

Closed Thread