It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
(female)

rozbel HB User
does anyone get night time nausea

for years i have suffered intermittantly with night time nausea which is usually followed by several days of excess burping. i was diagnosed with gallstones after 3 gb attacks and it was removed in dec 2007. i thought the night time nausea had gone with it, unfortunately that was not the case as last night it came back and today i have lots of gas and burping but also i now have heartburn with it. when they removed my gb they found bowel adhesions, could they have reformed? could it be linked to the on going right sided pain although it has been over a week since i had that? i have also been suffering with stomach cramps since my gb was removed. ive had an ultrasound done which showed that my liver kidneys etc look ok. just wish i knew what was going on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2008, 09:56 PM   #2
(female)

gingerwolf HB User
Re: does anyone get night time nausea

I know that for years I have suffered from nighttime pain, gas and nausea and just recently was diagnosed with gall stones and am waiting for surgery to remove it. I've been doing a lot of research and asking a lot of questions and I've been told multiple times that after having your gallbladder removed people often experience similar symptoms for the rest of their lives if they eat greasy foods, chocolate, fat, eggs, etc. Anything that would irritate you when you had gall stones. The only real benefit of the surgery is you know longer have the chance of getting an infection and possibly dying if you pass a large stone.
I would definitely inquire about whether the lesions have reformed though. It's best to cover all of your bases when it comes to your health. You can never be too careful.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2008, 10:01 AM   #3
(female)

seagoddess HB User
Re: does anyone get night time nausea

you may have acid reflux disease. try some of the over the counter things such as Prilosec or Nexium and see if that helps.

Closed Thread