It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2008, 09:25 PM   #1
(female)

Alyssa139 HB User
Have a very large gastric bubble and don't know how to get rid of it...

I had an x-ray done a while back which said that I had a very large gastric bubble present. It didn't say where or anything. Even though my doctor stated that it was in my lung, he also said it just meant a big burp.

I believe more that it is in my stomach since the first time it was spotted was right after I was very sick and had an x-ray done to make sure I didn't have pneumonia. During the sickness I coughed ALOT and the doctor told me that I swallowed alot of air through that coughing.

If it is in my stomach and all I need to do is burp it out, can anyone help me with that. I never burp and haven't found a way to make myself. The only times I ever remember burping in my entire lifetime have been little tiny ones that you can't even hardly tell happen. And I only do those a couple times a year.

It is really starting to worry me because the place where the doctor showed me that the gas bubble was has lately been bothering me again. It will feel like it goes numb sometimes and if I lay on it a certain way it gets a sharp pain in it. Can anyone help me?

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
no reason to have had a stroke at 32, but I did!!! any help mikeltym Stroke 26 12-04-2012 06:24 PM
Anyone have TMJ and Stomach Motility Disorders? Mitch5 Bone Disorders 19 07-04-2012 12:38 PM
How Many of You Have IDA without a Cause? Kiwilily Anemia 5 01-07-2009 01:21 PM
Gastric Bypass...Anemic....low hemoglobin...who do I go to gail0708 Anemia 8 09-20-2008 05:55 AM
Is it IMPOSSIBLE to be overweight AND have cancer? Beccapooh Lymphomas 17 07-20-2008 07:43 AM