It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2008, 05:43 PM   #1
(male)

IrishSaint HB User
whats wrong with me?

for the past couple of days ive had mild pressure in my abdominal region. not any sort of pain but pressure. it comes and goes and i dont know if its associated with heartburn or anything. i have acid reflux medicine but i havent started taking it yet. i dont know if the "pressure" is anxiety caused or if it really is a problem. its almost like a bloated feeling. what could be going on here? its becoming a nuisance. i had a physical done a few weeks ago and had blood work and everything was normal. so i have no idea whats going on. im kinda worried.

Old 07-27-2008, 07:26 PM   #2
(male)

IrishSaint HB User
Re: whats wrong with me?

anyone???? im about to go to urgent care tommorrow because this is really starting to annoy me. what do you people think??????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2008, 07:59 PM   #3
(female)

karate_mom HB User

Could be IBS. I have some reflux problems, and a hiatal hernia, so that feels weird. I can't tell if my weird feelings are from the new meds for reflux, or just something with the hiatal hernia. Those are only supposed to be harmful if severe.

I have had IBS and it sounds to me like that, or just a gastrointestinal prob. If it continues to be annoying go see the doc.

Good luck!

Old 07-28-2008, 12:37 PM   #4
(male)

IrishSaint HB User

thanks, i will look into that.

Old 08-04-2008, 10:37 PM   #5
(male)

IrishSaint HB User

i also noticed that i get gas alot more than i used to and it feels like somethings pushing from the inside of my stomach area outwards when i get the gas. also my sides and back hurt when i feel this "bloating" feeling. i most likely have acid reflux because ive had heartburn for years and sometimes end up throwing up food/acid after eating. but only once in a while. i have medicine for it but i decided not to take it because of the side effects. for some reason milk helps curb my heartburn, but not the gas. what should i do?

Old 08-04-2008, 11:21 PM   #6
(male)

IrishSaint HB User

also i just went to the bathroom and the only thing that came out was whiteish clearish skin looking particles

Old 08-04-2008, 11:24 PM   #7
(male)

IrishSaint HB User

i mean it was only like 2 or 3. and they were very small. what could this be? my friend mentioned calcium deposits or something? im just alittle worried. im considering doing water fasting for a week or so to help detox my body. any ideas or suggestions of whats wrong with me?

Old 08-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #8
(male)

IrishSaint HB User

hello??? anyone???

Old 08-11-2008, 08:52 PM   #9
(male)

IrishSaint HB User

someone, what is wrong with me, why do i have pressure in my stomach region so often. and why is my heartburn reoccuring even after i take tums or mylanta or drink milk.

Old 08-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User

Pressure many times feels like bloating and this could be caused by the friendly intestinal bacteria out of balanced.
It need to be rebalanced. Eating yogurt, drinking kefir and taking probiotic supplement will help re-establish your friendly flora.

Heartburn and indigestion is caused by what you eat and the time you eat it and eating foods that do not digest well when eaten together.
Have you tried a Digestive enzyme-- like Essential Enzymes by Source Naturals or Omaga Zyme -- both are good to aid digestion.

Old 08-12-2008, 01:01 PM   #11
(male)

IrishSaint HB User

i think you may be right. my diet is so bad and out of whack that my entire digestive system must be out of balance. its kinda like a bloating/pressure feeling. and it makes it so sitting or standing certian ways become terribly uncomfertable. i havent eaten yogert in well over a year so that may have something to do with it. im gunna try eating some and see if that makes me feel at least a little better. thanks. i dont think its worth going to the doctor about just yet because it doesnt seem urgent, its just a nuissance more than anything else.

Old 08-12-2008, 08:55 PM   #12
(male)

IrishSaint HB User

im gunna try eating 1 or 2 cups of yogurt everyday for a week or so and see how i feel. i looked it up and i should eat yogurt with little or no sugar or flavor. so im choosing vanilla since it doesnt really have anything that would bother my stomach in it. i also have to make sure it says live and active cultures on it or else it wont work. after a week or so if its still bothering me i will bring it up to my doctor and see if its something else.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:09 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User

I like and use Stoneyfield Farm plain yogurt!!

Old 08-12-2008, 09:19 PM   #14
(male)

IrishSaint HB User

i should also mention that i had a physical a month ago and the doctor checked my abdominal region which i think is part of a routine examination and everything was fine. i wonder if this could be anxiety related. it just really bothers me that i have this pressure. i told my mom and shes like whatever your fine.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:20 PM   #15
(male)

IrishSaint HB User

oh and another thing, how much yogurt should i eat and how often?

Closed Thread