It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2008, 12:37 AM   #1
(female)

Hatty2 HB User
Strange Symptoms

So For the past few years I have been suffering from really strange digestive symptoms. I will eat any type of food and about an hour later if i eat again i will experience a strange stoned/clogged feeling that makes it very difficult to concentrate. I eat healthy, but do not exercise very much. I also experience gas and constipation and very very occasionally rectal bleeding if i have eaten something very rich. I'm not sure if it is related, but I also suffer from Geographic Tongue and anxiety. I have been doing lots of research and I believe it could be Candida or an Omega-3 deficiency. Candida's strict diet and obscure symptoms is a very frightening concept so I am hoping my digestive issue is more definable. It seems like people often misdiagnose Candida. Also I was wondering if it is possible to have an irregularily small colon and my food issues are from the colon being unable to process large meals. My food issues have been slowly getting worse over the years and it is seriously affecting my life now. Please help!!

Old 08-28-2008, 05:05 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mmee HB User
Re: Strange Symptoms

Hatty2,
Hi,
I have these strange symptoms too, as well as many more. And 2 weeks ago, I tested positive for candida. I had a blood test done and it came back with a titer of 1:5000 for candida albicans.
I wish you lots of luck and let us know how you are doing.
mmee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread