It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2008, 10:31 PM   #1
(female)

ashley1791 HB User
bad tummy and desire to gain weight

Last night, I spent about 6 hours at work and by the time I got out I was starving. I asked my father if he wanted to go grab something to eat with me, yada yada. He said yeah and we went to Red Robin. By the time we got our food, I didn't feel hungry anymore. I ate like one chicken tender and drank about half a glass of lemonade. I usually eat more than this but it just wasn't happening this time. I ended up making two trips to the bathroom. I pooped twice and threw up the one chicken tender I ate. I feel like I should have been able to eat it and I am still hungry now. I am afraid to be sick. I ate a couple tums when I got home and I was able to eat something small but it wasn't much.

I am wondering if it is anxiety because I get really nervous that is it going to happen everytime I go out... or is there something wrong with my stomach that is the cause of me getting nervous. I feel like crap.. I feel like it is keeping me back from going out and hanging out with friends. My mind either tricks me into believing im sick or I really am.

On top of all that, I am trying to gain weight and this problem is making it really hard to. If you have any tips on gaining weight, they would be greatly appreciated. I am about 5'6 and weight 104 pounds. I am not severely under weight but I still think I need to gain.

Closed Thread