It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #1
(female)

FarmGirl31 HB UserFarmGirl31 HB User
Unhappy Distended abdomen after drinking glass of water and great pressure

Can anyone help me? I have had ongoing digestive issues, including a pre-ulcer that has since healed, and gastritis also mostly healed, hiatal hernia (NOT healed), IBS-like symptoms with spasms in my intestines and what feels like the muscles in or near my stomach, causing me great suffering and distress (and for which I take an anti-anxiety med to help relax everything).

This is not a new symptom, what I am about to share but it is worse and I am getting to where I cannot take it anymore. I just got up awhile ago and merely drank a glass of water. I could feel it filling up my insides and then this great pressure feeling of something pressing against either my bladder or stomach (cant tell exactly) and difficulty breathing that is more than mild. It was like bam, as soon as the water filled my stomach something popped out or something and pressed against something else... I was nearly in tears and my hands started shaking as I felt so nervous and anxious trying to breathe and being unable to do so very well.

I took the mild tranquilizer and it did help make breathing easier but the stomach/adbomen is still distended and the pressure is still there. Ive had 2 ultrasounds and one showed ovarian cysts but I find it hard to believe some cysts -- none of which appeared to be major -- could cause all of this. Ive also had an endoscopy which showed nothing much either other than mild gastritis.

WHAT is this?? That i cant drink or eat at times without my belly popping out and something pushing and applying great pressure against my diaphragm I think?? And causing me to have difficutly in breathing. It is very distressing, like torture, when it happens and seems not to matter what I eat or drink, it just will occur.

I cant stand the difficulty breathing but also that its really hard to eat with such pressure inside of me. It almost feels like something "pops out of place" inside of abdominal cavity or something, causing great fullness in the lower belly/guts. In addition to this I experience bouts of spasms in my colon I guess... I dont say it is IBS because I dont get diarrhea (am constipated if anything) or pain. Its more like a feeling of cramping and spasming that also in itself causes me trouble breathing because the sensation is like the whole bowel goes into spasms and makes it hard for me to breathe too well.

Can anyone lead me to help in this hell?? It has been going on for far too long and Im not getting any solid answers. And I shouldnt be needing to take a medication for anxiety to quell bowel/gastro problems, it just masks the symptoms of whatever is REALLY wrong but if not for the mild tranquilizer, I think i would have been visiting the ER earlier (already been there a few times too and x-ray shows nothing bad).

Any help, advice, would be most welcome. I have lost 65 pounds in the last year, I eat very healthy most of the time and was working out a few times a week. I dont smoke at all, or do drugs and I did drink beer but quit with the exception of some slips.

Thank you for listening,

FarmGirl31 (I am 35 IRL now).

Last edited by FarmGirl31; 11-16-2008 at 11:58 AM. Reason: grammar

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-20-2008, 06:08 AM   #2
(female)

Melissa333 HB User
Re: Distended abdomen after drinking glass of water and great pressure

You may want to look into gastroparesis. It is a very common symptom of gastroparesis to fill up very quickly, be it food or water. Bloating is another common symptom, as well as abdominal pain. Check out the gastroparesis threads or look online and see if the symptoms match yours. This is something I am dealing with and it is not fun--but at least I know what it is, you know? Check it out and I truly hope you feel better soon!

Old 05-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmGirl31 View Post
Can anyone help me? I have had ongoing digestive issues, including a pre-ulcer that has since healed, and gastritis also mostly healed, hiatal hernia (NOT healed), IBS-like symptoms with spasms in my intestines and what feels like the muscles in or near my stomach, causing me great suffering and distress (and for which I take an anti-anxiety med to help relax everything).

This is not a new symptom, what I am about to share but it is worse and I am getting to where I cannot take it anymore. I just got up awhile ago and merely drank a glass of water. I could feel it filling up my insides and then this great pressure feeling of something pressing against either my bladder or stomach (cant tell exactly) and difficulty breathing that is more than mild. It was like bam, as soon as the water filled my stomach something popped out or something and pressed against something else... I was nearly in tears and my hands started shaking as I felt so nervous and anxious trying to breathe and being unable to do so very well.

I took the mild tranquilizer and it did help make breathing easier but the stomach/adbomen is still distended and the pressure is still there. Ive had 2 ultrasounds and one showed ovarian cysts but I find it hard to believe some cysts -- none of which appeared to be major -- could cause all of this. Ive also had an endoscopy which showed nothing much either other than mild gastritis.

WHAT is this?? That i cant drink or eat at times without my belly popping out and something pushing and applying great pressure against my diaphragm I think?? And causing me to have difficutly in breathing. It is very distressing, like torture, when it happens and seems not to matter what I eat or drink, it just will occur.

I cant stand the difficulty breathing but also that its really hard to eat with such pressure inside of me. It almost feels like something "pops out of place" inside of abdominal cavity or something, causing great fullness in the lower belly/guts. In addition to this I experience bouts of spasms in my colon I guess... I dont say it is IBS because I dont get diarrhea (am constipated if anything) or pain. Its more like a feeling of cramping and spasming that also in itself causes me trouble breathing because the sensation is like the whole bowel goes into spasms and makes it hard for me to breathe too well.

Can anyone lead me to help in this hell?? It has been going on for far too long and Im not getting any solid answers. And I shouldnt be needing to take a medication for anxiety to quell bowel/gastro problems, it just masks the symptoms of whatever is REALLY wrong but if not for the mild tranquilizer, I think i would have been visiting the ER earlier (already been there a few times too and x-ray shows nothing bad).

Any help, advice, would be most welcome. I have lost 65 pounds in the last year, I eat very healthy most of the time and was working out a few times a week. I dont smoke at all, or do drugs and I did drink beer but quit with the exception of some slips.

Thank you for listening,

FarmGirl31 (I am 35 IRL now).

Old 05-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
(male)

loverone HB User

you may be my twin I take xanax I have had the nissin or full wrap sugery for the HH I stay bloated up like a basketball and feel like hell
I am taking fiber and drinking a little olive oil right now Hey dont laugh I have took every single med the doctors have to offer none of them work
not for me just a dry mouth with librax and bently and so on and so on
they antiboticed me about to death and caused me to be infected with yeast for years and sick as a dog everyday my tongue was white the doctors would al say its supposed to be white coated well BS it was yeast Doctors will kill you if you let them the best things for me in pill form is been flagyl for the over use of antibotics and some anti fungyl pill zelorm I think its called I cant spell worth a hoot but thats close,also stay away from wheat or anything with wheat flour bread noodles all that stuff is bad when you have whatever we have! I make as much since as the doctors But listen I live it I know what makes me feel bad and what dont so if nothing else you got a friend in the same boat my belly is so swollen right now its just tight and i feel bad hope this flare up passes soon
your fellow suffer

Old 05-24-2009, 05:13 AM   #5
(female)

Mitch5 HB User

Totally agree about gastroparesis as a possibility. I can feel like I can't breathe and have extreme bloating even without the water! Water can do this, too, though, but the point is with gastroparesis bloating and difficulty breathing FROM the bloating because you are so distended it feels like you cannot take normal breaths, oh yeah, that's all a part of gastroparesis. Or dumping, which is excessive stomach emptying. Both motility issues in the stomach can cause this. I have strangely been diagnosed with both. If I didn't know this was common I would think something was wrong with my lungs but I know better since it's annoyingly all related to the bloating and motility issues.

Last edited by Mitch5; 05-24-2009 at 11:31 PM.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:19 AM   #6
(male)

loverone HB User

the reflux spilled over into my lungs and scared them the doctors that have xrayed me always ask if I was or am a heavy smoker it was the food coming back up getting in my lungs I used to cough and hulkkkkk all the time the nissin did help that the fist like feeling I kept still do sometimes it

Old 05-24-2009, 07:29 PM   #7
(female)

Thanks for the replies!

I think I forgot to mention that I do have Gastroparesis, in addition to the other stuff I mention (hiatal hernia, what seems to be IBS, GERD and some alternative doctor told me I have Diverticulosis but that doesnt really cause symptoms unless it becomes inflamed (i.e. Diverticulitis).

Its just hard to believe the lousy Gastroparesis is causing what all I experience. I can eat well, or not eat well, and will or will not experience the torture. The discomfort is EXTREME.... is there nothing that can be done? I can also at times feel pain in my deep chest, which really feels like nerve pain, from the vagus nerve; Gastroparesis is due to a damaged vagus nerve.

How do u guys live with it when the symptoms are so extreme? I mean I am not some wimp, but at times Im near tears, and i feel like im struggling to get breaths. Ive been to the ER a few times, had x-rays of stomach and chest, had ultrasounds and an endoscopy but nothing really shows.

Also that there is no rhyme or reason to the severe "episodes" as I call them, had a really bad one today where i just laid down on the floor and prayed and felt pretty anxious.

I agree with the person who commented about MDs... thats why I see Naturopathic docs who treat root causes and dont throw drugs at symptoms, but I take the one med I do (similar to Xanax) out of sheer desperation and to be able to function. If what happened today had happened on a day i had to work, I honestly dont think I would have been able to go in.

This is seriously hurting my already not-too-great quality of life and Im just pretty exasperated at this point. I did try one med a few years back for the Gastroparesis but the side effects were nuts and i was not willing at all to stay on the med (and I dont know that it would have helped the problem anyway).

UG.

Its comforting to hear there are other who understand and can relate. I get a little worried, like what if i wont be able to breathe at all? I guess that cant happen but sure doesnt feel that way when im in the throes of an "episode." I couldnt even eat today due to severe bloating, distention and just general great discomfort.

Im looking into herbs that have an anti-inflammatory effect because I think that vagus nerve is being irritated somehow (the deep chest pain) and just adding to the misery.

I was taking a natural fiber powder that helped me move my bowels pretty well but I still would get all distended anyway.

What do u guys do to help yourselves when the trouble breathing gets really crazy?

Thanks a lot for your responses!!

FarmGirl

Old 05-24-2009, 11:48 PM   #8
(female)

Mitch5 HB User

Quote:
I think I forgot to mention that I do have Gastroparesis
Ok, this makes a great deal of sense then. I can tell you 100% this is due to your gastroparesis.

Quote:
Its just hard to believe the lousy Gastroparesis is causing what all I experience. I can eat well, or not eat well, and will or will not experience the torture.
*nods furiously in agreement* This is me, too. One day I feel ok, the next I feel like I was run over by a truck, totally down for the count. The breathing issues come completely out of the blue for me as well and I cannot predict them. They hit me, more like stun me, I cannot stand it.

Quote:
How do u guys live with it when the symptoms are so extreme? I mean I am not some wimp, but at times Im near tears, and i feel like im struggling to get breaths. Ive been to the ER a few times, had x-rays of stomach and chest, had ultrasounds and an endoscopy but nothing really shows.
The only way I deal with this is by forcing myself to relax and be as calm as possible. See this is where it's a vicious cycle. The gastroparesis is causing the breathing issues where you are essentially chest breathing because the bloating is so severe. This is not a normal way of breathing in the least but you are reacting to the bloating. However, what then can happen is your abnormal chest breathing is also causing you to feel anxious, more nauseated, and even lightheaded and THAT also causes the breathing to get worse! It's such a vicious cycle, of course, all fueled by the gastroparesis causing the massive bloating.

So what I do or what I try to do is lay down and force myself to concentrate on my breathing. Like, REALLY, force myself. I concentrate on breathing more from my lower abdominal area where you should be breathing even if the bloating makes it seems like you are attempting to move a thick rock while doing so. I still do it. I concentrate on breathing more deeply, more slowly and from the abdominal area of where I should be breathing at, not from the chest. While doing this I stop the chest breathing and overbreathing, my nausea gets a bit better, and I don't feel like I am overbreathing or gasping for air.

This is something I have been working on for a couple months now but it doesn't work right away sometimes because when you are in the difficulty breathing mode it's sometimes so difficult to gather your mind in order to focus and allow yourself to relax since you are feeling so crappy. But eventually I get there and it subsides.

Quote:
Also that there is no rhyme or reason to the severe "episodes" as I call them, had a really bad one today where i just laid down on the floor and prayed and felt pretty anxious.
Had one just two hours ago. It sucked. I felt really sick to my stomach along with my breathing being all over the place. I calmed it eventually and now I am at a place where I think I can finally try to sleep now.

Also, I notice if I have to go to the bathroom (like have a BM) sometimes this triggers the bloating, nausea, breathing issues all the more, but if I can actually have a good BM sometimes that takes the pressure off and the breathing issue subsides as well.

Quote:
I agree with the person who commented about MDs... thats why I see Naturopathic docs who treat root causes and dont throw drugs at symptoms,
I am headed to a naturopath in about 3 weeks. I can't wait. I am convinced that holistic medicine is where I will be helped the most. Especially since I now have both slow and rapid stomach emptying. How on earth is a pro motility drug going to help me when I'm in a rapid flare up? I will feel worse! And the other way around! If I take a med to slow the stomach down for dumping and I am in gastroparesis mode, that will make me feel even more miserable!

Alternative medicine will get to the causes and treat the body as a whole instead of putting bandaids on, more than likely making you feel worse in the end.

Old 05-26-2009, 03:27 PM   #9
(male)

loverone HB User

wonder about reglan or something like that to pull the food on out I think this is alot of my trouble as well causing the food to well rot inside me causing me to get very ill and just feel awfull I think I will ask my doctor about reglan I do know people with diabetes have to use this drug,I took it for a very short time when my troubles first started then the drug was recalled but I think its back out now worth a shot!

Old 05-28-2009, 06:39 PM   #10
(female)

Mitch5,

Thanks so much for your message... it is really reassuring to hear there are others who struggle and suffer so much with this and it helped me to hear/be reassured that it IS (most likely indeed) the Gastroparesis causing my distress. Now as to why all of a sudden all these really bad flare-ups, I do not know at all. But you really seem to experience symptoms very similar to mind and understand!

Your post was very helpful so I wanted to make sure I came on here and thanked you!

U know, I actually have breathing exercises and I always forget to do them..... Im sure those would help a lot, and train my body to breathe diaphragmatically (though it feels impossible to breathe that way when in the throes of an "episode") when the crises hits.

Mitch, do u take anything like Xanax or any other drug to help relax things inside when u get a really bad episode? I take Klonopin and hate doing so, but its like unbearable suffering when its really bad... and also I cant eat when its really bad and i need to (am hypoglycemic, plus not eating for me really worsens my symptoms, and I think my stomach starts to spasm also... in addition to my having IBS so there are colon spasms on top which is just INSANE!).

Thanks again! I keep praying for GOd to heal me of the condition altogether. I also have a hiatal hernia and the IBS as I said and i think its a pretty nasty combo.

And I just saw a new Naturopathic doc tonight and he zeroed right in on my digestion issues without my saying anything outright. His goal is to clean out yeast out of my system (Candida overgrowth), and then sorta detox the bowel, and work on some other areas. Im wondering if the damaged vagus nerve that is behind Gastroparesis can start to come alive again.... I believe in miracles, so then I dont see why not.

Peace to u,

FarmGirl

Old 06-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #11
(female)

Mitch5 HB User

Quote:
Mitch5,

Thanks so much for your message... it is really reassuring to hear there are others who struggle and suffer so much with this and it helped me to hear/be reassured that it IS (most likely indeed) the Gastroparesis causing my distress. Now as to why all of a sudden all these really bad flare-ups, I do not know at all. But you really seem to experience symptoms very similar to mind and understand!

Your post was very helpful so I wanted to make sure I came on here and thanked you!
Awe thanks for the words, I really appreciate them. I think we can really learn from each other because of the similarities we have with this terribly annoying condition so I look forward to talking to you more about this.

Quote:
U know, I actually have breathing exercises and I always forget to do them..... Im sure those would help a lot, and train my body to breathe diaphragmatically (though it feels impossible to breathe that way when in the throes of an "episode") when the crises hits.
Did you get breathing exercises specifically for the gastroparesis or just for general stress relief? I cannot emphasize ENOUGH how so many people with gastroparesis have these breathing problems and sadly, so many doctors, especially if it's a woman patient, will peg it as anxiety and that will only delay the real diagnosis all the more. This frustrates me so much because can you imagine how many women in particular are out there being misdiagnosed thinking they are crazy when in fact their stomach is not emptying properly, causing them to suffer daily from symptoms that are scary and horribly life altering? It's very sad to think about.

Quote:
Mitch, do u take anything like Xanax or any other drug to help relax things inside when u get a really bad episode? I take Klonopin and hate doing so, but its like unbearable suffering when its really bad... and also I cant eat when its really bad and i need to (am hypoglycemic, plus not eating for me really worsens my symptoms, and I think my stomach starts to spasm also... in addition to my having IBS so there are colon spasms on top which is just INSANE!).
Awe I'm so sorry you have all of this going on. I also have been told I have IBS and I feel like my entire abdominal area is sometimes in a complete state of muscle spasm along with my colon and small intestine joining in on the fun moving around abruptly whenever they feel like it, sometimes really scaring me because I have no clue why this is going on, I basically call it chaos and something that I hate experiencing.

To answer your question, no, I do not take anything to relax me because I think I battle this in my head where if I accept this from a doctor they might chalk me up as having more of a mental problem over a physical one. I know it's not the reality since there are physical problems diagnosed and going on but I am stubborn and I haven't asked or accepted anything. I know I should, maybe just the fact that I could have something on hand might even help me during the flares? I was actually thinking of getting an herb of some kind that might naturally relax me like a Kava Kava or Cats Claw, I hear both of those might help this? But overall, I am just trying to calm my breathing on my own.

Quote:
And I just saw a new Naturopathic doc tonight and he zeroed right in on my digestion issues without my saying anything outright. His goal is to clean out yeast out of my system (Candida overgrowth), and then sorta detox the bowel, and work on some other areas. Im wondering if the damaged vagus nerve that is behind Gastroparesis can start to come alive again.... I believe in miracles, so then I dont see why not.
Wow. Guess what? I know I have candida overgrowth and have had this for years and years! I have taken antibiotics since I was a little girl for everything under the sun and I believe this has seriously messed up my GI tract and I have been battling this since then. I have a coated tongue, I have all the symptoms of candida, matter of fact, and I firmly believe there is a connection between this and my motility issues. I believe holistically is the way to go to get to the root of the problem that CAUSED the dysmotility. Western medicine will bandaid it, holistic medicine might give me the chance to reverse it.

Can I ask how long you have had gastroparesis? What scares me is how many people are on tube feedings. That is a fear of mine, big time. Everywhere I read says MOST people with gastroparesis do NOT ever need feeding tubes yet I see so many who do? I wonder statistically how often feeding tubes are needed with this condition? Like I said I read that MOST never need them but I feel discouraged seeing how many people do have them talk about it. It might be deceiving though in that the ones with gastroparesis that are doing ok wouldn't feel the need to talk about their experience as much as the ones who are suffering if that makes sense so that is why you see so many with such severe forms of gastroparesis maybe?

Old 06-02-2009, 10:08 AM   #12
(female)

I just started a reply to u and then something happened? Let me try again.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:20 AM   #13
(female)

Hi!

I said it is nice to have someone else who can relate well but not "nice" for all the suffering and misery the condition has brought!

Also said I have IBS and a hiatal hernia on top of it and when all 3 things act up simultaneously, the suffering has been incredible, I honestly thought I was going to die, or could, a few times... no exaggeration.

The breathing exercises were given to me by a physical therapist I was led to see (not for any specific injury, just in general for also for the hiatal hernia and the suffering it and other things brought me/brings me). She gave me the breathing exercises to help the physical issues that do cause me real difficulty in breathing but I think with the side benefit or thought that those will help reduce anxiety as well (which I do have and get and have for a long time, bad nerves, etc. But I mean the difficulty breathing is very REAL and NOT from nerves.... any nervousness/anxiety is secondary when it happens, which is understandable as it is scary to feel u are having trouble breathing!).

It is sad and messed-up, about the lack of being taken seriously. I already knew I had Gastroparesis and mentioned it on one ER visit but it was never mentioned to me that that might be part of why I was having difficulty breathing. The one time it was a FEMALE doctor, too, and she blamed it on anxiety! Yeah I was anxious but again, that was secondary due to the primary symptoms and distress I had been in. I have had enough sufferings with anxiety to know what it is and wouldnt go to the ER for it, not at this point in my life and experience! Meaning I can tell what is anxiety only and what is something else going on.

Quote:
To answer your question, no, I do not take anything to relax me because I think I battle this in my head where if I accept this from a doctor they might chalk me up as having more of a mental problem over a physical one. I know it's not the reality since there are physical problems diagnosed and going on but I am stubborn and I haven't asked or accepted anything. I know I should, maybe just the fact that I could have something on hand might even help me during the flares?
I commend u for not taking anything! God bless you. I wish I could, but my body is physically dependent anyway on the med (as any body will be taking a benzodiazapine medication, i.e. Xanax, Klonopin, for more than a few days or weeks, depends on person I think). I hate to take "extra" then but honestly, there have been times where I am not sure what I would have done... taking the medication DID help, a lot many times. Sometimes I would still be in some significant discomfort but the med reduced that a lot and I would be so thankful for that (still am but I wish I didnt need or feel the need, to take any med period).

I looked into herbs as Im way into alternative medicine but was already on Klonopin and it did help a lot so I kind of kept with it but im soon to start an herb called Skullcap, recommended by the new Naturopathic doc I ssaw on Thursday and I researched it a little and saw "spasms" were one thing it can be used for so... heres hoping it helps majorly for all issues! (I do have anxiety and "nerves", had an extremely stressful past year plus in addition to already have "bad nerves").

Prescription anti-spasmodic medication did nothing for the spasms, and I didnt realize i was having stomach spasms and not "just" in my colon/guts. Also i experience esophageal spasms from time to time (lower esophagus) which are so nasty. As i said, the combo of symptoms has been hellacious!

Kava is supposed tobe good for nerves/anxiety and ive tried that in the past for anxiety but not for these issues. Also Valerian root is good or supposed to be good for calming (didnt seem to do much for me though).

Maybe look into the Skullcap?? Also Pepermint oil is supposed to help spasms and seems it helps many IBS sufferers. I cant swallow pills though so i havent been able to try it and peppermint oil would be too caustic for me to try and break up in my mouth and take (as i do with most things or empty them into applesauce or yogurt, etc).

I think Ive had the Candida since I was alittle girl myself. Would explain being addicted to sugar all these years (and later, to beer... which is full of YEAST). What have u done for the Candida? I mean remedies? There are many natural ones that will help that and some that come to mind are Garlic, Caprylic acid, Pau D'Arco tea and of course avoiding sugar as much asu can. Theres many treatments for Candida but u will never get aid for that real health problem from Western medicine as u know! Which brings us to:

Quote:
I believe holistically is the way to go to get to the root of the problem that CAUSED the dysmotility. Western medicine will bandaid it, holistic medicine might give me the chance to reverse it.
I was diagnosed with Gastroparesis in Fall of 2003 but must have had it some years prior to that.

I dont think I have a severe case but when it flares up as i say, it is VERY severe, the symptoms and suffering. But i honestly never expereince nausea or vomiting the way many with this disorder do. Its hard for me to even tell what is from what problem, having Candida in the intestines, the hiatal hernia, now IBS and intermittent spasms in the stomach and at times, esophagus. Also my organs fall out of position, as weird as that sounds and I have no idea why or how that happens.. the hernia?? Its been really crazy for me, truly insane and I dont think anyone in my life has remotely understood the extent of distress and suffering this all has caused me. I think they think i get like a stomachache or cramps and im thinking um, if only thats all it was!!

As for feeding tube, I refuse to let my thoughts even go there!

Do u know how u got this, Gastroparesis?

I am pretty sure, if not positive, I got it due to having had late-stage Lyme Disease -- mis and undiagnosed for 20 YEARS! ANd late-stage Lyme can very much do nerve damage (and a whole ton more than that, trust me), including damage to the Vagus nerve, which runs through the stomach.

Whoa I went on so long but hope some of what Ive shared is of help to u. Stay in touch!

Best wishes,

FarmGirl

Old 06-08-2009, 01:56 PM   #14
(male)

acott HB User

hi i have been suffering from a right oblique muscle for 11 month{or so i think) a person under the name of collegeboy21 who wrote on the thread ....sharp abdominal pain..in 2004,has the same problem as me... i have had x rays, ultresound, barieum meal,blood tests stool samples colonoscopy and all have come back fine...sometimes it feels like my muscle other times it feels deeper..i also suffer with chronic back ache with this...i dont no what this is..if a eat a big meal it makes my muscle more tight and ache .. if i drink alchol a suffer really bad back ache..a wake every morning with stiff back and tight oblique muscle which ache through out the day and as not got no better in 11 month could n e 1 please help... would an mri scan show any differ to what i have alreadyhad???????????

Closed Thread