It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2009, 10:16 PM   #1
(female)

Annette123 HB User
feeling full and also belching .

My symptoms are pretty much the same. but by any chance do you also feel full or heavy where the hole is between your breast along with some belching and bloated all at once. No matter what i eat , especially tords dinner time. I also am stessed and have lots of anxiety. I've been suffering this for aleast two and a half months straight. I've been eating without fat or grease even no condiments on my food. I eat the most is grilled chicken and steamed carrots and green beans. just about every meal for dinner. for lunch i eat a simple sandwich and for breakfast i'll have a bowl of cereal. used to drink lots of coffee so i stopped drinking it. hopefully with this diet i can make a difference thanks for your info.

Old 11-27-2009, 09:13 AM   #2
(male)

kingdigy HB User
Re: feeling full and also belching .

Annette, I would like to know how you solved your problem. I'm having similar symptoms and suffering from depression/anxiety as well. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

gigi11 HB Usergigi11 HB Usergigi11 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette123 View Post
My symptoms are pretty much the same. but by any chance do you also feel full or heavy where the hole is between your breast along with some belching and bloated all at once. No matter what i eat , especially tords dinner time. I also am stessed and have lots of anxiety. I've been suffering this for aleast two and a half months straight. I've been eating without fat or grease even no condiments on my food. I eat the most is grilled chicken and steamed carrots and green beans. just about every meal for dinner. for lunch i eat a simple sandwich and for breakfast i'll have a bowl of cereal. used to drink lots of coffee so i stopped drinking it. hopefully with this diet i can make a difference thanks for your info.

I have no gallbladder but suffering from alot of anxiety and depression for the last 2 months with all the swine flu scare and just family stuff. I noticed my stomach problems have come back. I started to belch and bloating. Plus I feel full all the time. Will stress, anxiety and depression do this to you? Somedays I feel really good and my mood is good but then other days I feel like crying. Does anyone else feel like that.

Old 11-28-2009, 03:59 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB User

Annette, I had all sorts of problems for weeks with a full feeling very high up middle of my abdomen right below my chest area. It would ache and feel very full after I ate very little, and even when I didnt eat at all, I had gas, diarrhea, more stomach problems laying down especially. I did go to the doc, and was told I have an ulcer. Prilosec and changing my diet help quite a bit and the meds are over the counter. I was also told to stay away from alcohol, smoking, fats, spices, and any tomatoe based products. I eat a pretty bland diet but the meds and diet has made a huge difference. I can now sleep and that full feeling isnt there any more. I do go back for a scope to make sure of my diagnosis but am doing much better untill then. Good luck to you in feeling better. I hope this helps.

Closed Thread