It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2009, 11:15 AM   #1
(female)

lilsis1967 HB User
Question Hpylori

I had Hpylori in June and finished with everything on July 4th. I still feel horrible. Later in the day my stomach is just in pain. The pain is right under my sternum. I am always fine when I get up and then later in the day it starts acting up. Do I still have it or is it something else? Never had stomach problems before. Help!!!

Also I am going to a gastro next week. Wondering if he will just re-treat me first or scope me. Any thoughts???

Last edited by lilsis1967; 09-10-2009 at 02:44 PM.

Old 09-11-2009, 08:56 AM   #2
(female)

angel011089 HB User
Question Re: Hpylori

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsis1967 View Post
I had Hpylori in June and finished with everything on July 4th. I still feel horrible. Later in the day my stomach is just in pain. The pain is right under my sternum. I am always fine when I get up and then later in the day it starts acting up. Do I still have it or is it something else? Never had stomach problems before. Help!!!

Also I am going to a gastro next week. Wondering if he will just re-treat me first or scope me. Any thoughts???
I have been treated two times for hpylori wat are your syptoms with your stomach ? hope you dont mind me asking reason why is I got off my meds about 1 month ago and I still have same syptoms I think we have to do the breath test or stool test to see for sure if we still have it I know a test will always show postive because once you have it you will always show post. for the bacteria let me know please i would like to know if we are haveing the same prob. then ill know to go back to thhe dr for futher testing thank you, Angel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2009, 09:23 AM   #3
(female)

lilsis1967 HB User
Re: Hpylori

My stomach is just sore to the touch, right below my sternum. I am usually fine in the morning and as the day goes on I start to feel the pain. I noticed it happens more at my job. I work in a hospital and I am very stressed and busy, plus I work the night shift and don't get much sleep with 4 boys. They are all in school now, but still busy. Also I get this tightness in between my breasts. I went to the ER for it before I tested positve and they game me this cocktail stuff that numbed me and the pain went away. They also did an EKG and everything was normal. I think it's all related. Plus reading all the crap about Hpylori, cancer and stuff I have been totally stressed out. Plus my stools are not the same. Just still feel like I have the infection.

Thanks, Kim Your next. What's your symtoms?????

Old 09-11-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
(female)

angel011089 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsis1967 View Post
My stomach is just sore to the touch, right below my sternum. I am usually fine in the morning and as the day goes on I start to feel the pain. I noticed it happens more at my job. I work in a hospital and I am very stressed and busy, plus I work the night shift and don't get much sleep with 4 boys. They are all in school now, but still busy. Also I get this tightness in between my breasts. I went to the ER for it before I tested positve and they game me this cocktail stuff that numbed me and the pain went away. They also did an EKG and everything was normal. I think it's all related. Plus reading all the crap about Hpylori, cancer and stuff I have been totally stressed out. Plus my stools are not the same. Just still feel like I have the infection.

Thanks, Kim Your next. What's your symtoms?????
I am sorry u feel bad my syptoms are pain in the upper stomach like real bad bloated and at times sharp pains that start from the middle of my stomach and thur the back and up thur the thoart like a heart attack but they say my heart is ok well hell I have no ideal I just know when I have my attacks they are worse last all day sometimes now two days of bad pain wish we all could just be weellll your new friend angel it helps to talk to someone so thanks again

Old 09-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #5
(female)

lilsis1967 HB User

No my stomach is sore when I touch it or if it get really bad I came just tell it hurts. Alson between my breasts is almost like anxiety. When I get it it usually last for awhile if not all day. Kinda like a heaviness. I don't know either. Tired of wondering.

Kim

Old 01-11-2011, 12:45 AM   #6
(male)

hploriking HB User

i am not a doctor or a very smart person so....
hyplori can be very hard to get rid of
took me an infectious diesease doc to finnaly rid myself of the curse

i think the op needs a scope it sounds like you have a hiatial hernia
i have one and when my hpylori was present i had lots of pain in the sternum

you need to do breath test to get accurate results

good luck to both of you , when the stomache goes wrong life becomes unbearable at times

sorry for any mispellings its late and im surfing in the dark

Old 02-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #7
(female)

amybmilwaukee HB User
Re: Hpylori and stomach ulcer

My symptoms started Jan. 4, 2012; I have an episode of nausea/stomach pain and thought I was getting a stomach bug. After about an hour it went away. The next day it started again, in the afternoon, about 2 hours after lunch and again lasted about an hour, but this time it started again after dinner- about an hour and a half after eating- bad stomach pain, almost as bad as when I had gallbladder problems. After about a week of this, I figured I had an ulcer after doing much research online. I cannot afford to go to the dr., and everything I read made me believe I would just be put through expensive testing and prescribed more than one antibiotic, which would probably make me feel worse than the ulcer did, and that if it went away, it would most likely be back within the year. So, I found several things online. First, Siberian pine nut oil. I could only find it online but have since found that if you ask at a decent health food store, they can order it. I started taking this about 30 minutes before each meal, I felt better almost immediately, but still had pain after eating. It does say that you need to give it 7-10 days. Next, I got some Ezapote leaves/plant from our local Mexican food store. What I read told me to use about 8 leaves, put them in boiling water for about 3 minutes, then let steep for the same, strain and drink about 1/2 c. for 3-4 mornings, on an empty stomach. This is supposed to kill the hpylori and it should all come out in your stool. You are to repeat this 2 weeks later to kill any eggs. Ezapote is very inexpensive as well. Next, I started on Manuka honey, again 30 minutes before each meal and before bed if you wish. You should eat 1 tsp. on a cracker or half piece of bread. Make sure it's active Manuka honey, 10-18 for healing factor, it will state this on the jar, and this can be found at any decent health food store. It comes from New Zealand. Next, I got a good probiotic, mine is refrigerated, called Floragen3. Take that in the morning with the other remedies. While you are doing this regimen, eat only bland foods. I ate oatmeal, chicken noodle soup, bananas, and LOTS of water. You have to not only kill the bacteria, but then the gut has to be able to heal. NO DAIRY. By the 7th day of doing all of this, it felt like the pain dissipated from my body, but I was leery all along that any of this would work. By accident, I ate something that before all this would have put me in pain, but 2 hours later, I had NO pain. The next night I ate a normal supper with my kids, again, no pain. I slowly started to go back to eating normal, and had no pain. A couple weeks later now, no sign of any ulcer. I still do the oil, honey, and probiotics in the mornings and will continue to. If you are looking to heal yourself naturally, which your body is very much capable of doing, do what I did, and if a peptic/stomach ulcer is what you have, this will work.

Closed Thread