It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #1
(female)

pixie_1 HB User
Stomach pain after eating...Anything

Hi

Every time I eat any sort of food I get stomach pain. The pain is a dull ache and I even get symptoms such as Indigestion heart burn and I burp a lot (sometimes).

Something weird I have also seen is that I seem to be getting muscle spasms.

I've had a load of blood tests and the only thing that came back was a low iron level (not even low enough to be considered anemia).

I told her about all my issues and she said, wait to see if it goes away.

Does anyone else have this problem? I thought maybe it was IBS but would that occur with all foods???

Is it possible that I have low digestive enzymes?

Thanks

Old 12-08-2009, 03:00 PM   #2
(female)

Martha0029 HB User
Re: Stomach pain after eating...Anything

Hi.. I have similar symptoms. Lots of bloating and burping that relieves the pressure, burning, seems to hurt more after I eat foods with spices. They told me I have H.pylori. I had a blood test that was positive, and a gastroscopy. The medication helped while I was taking it, but the pain came back. I'm going back to have another gastroscopy next week.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #3
(female)

pixie_1 HB User

Hi, Thanks for the reply What was the blood test that you had? I had a regular blood screening Inc B12. My B12 came out OK but my Iron was low

Thanks

Fran

Old 12-09-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
(female)

Martha0029 HB User

It was just a regular blood test done during a check up. My doctor knew about my symptoms before but I guess he didn't know what I had, and never tested for anything.

Old 12-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #5
(female)

nessie01 HB User

gastritis would be what i would bet on..i have gastritis so i know.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:12 AM   #6
(male)

kingdigy HB User

i have severe burning in my stomach and chest area all the time and it's worse whenever I eat, and it's worst if I eat spices or pepper. I tested positive to H.pylori as well but I think I have bile in my stomach as well and that is causing my severe gastritis. Trust me, I'm only waiting on God for a miracle... nothing seems to work out... only prayers... Wish you all the best

Old 12-10-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
(female)

pixie_1 HB User

Well i'm booked in for Wednesday for my Endoscopy. I went and saw the doctor last night and got really lucky, he specialized in Gastro disorders and works at the Marrickville endoscopy center so got me in super quick. He suggested that maybe I had an ulcer or just inflammation of the stomach lining. But we will see.

I'll let you know how I go

Thanks

Closed Thread