It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
(female)

indigobird HB User
pain in upper right & left side + burping?

i get pretty severe pain in my upper left and upper right parts of my sides... at different times, but both hurt. recently, my left side has been hurting more. i mean, it's getting so bad that i can't move sometimes.

also, i've been burping a LOT and have pretty constant nausea.

What is this? something wrong with my stomach?

Old 02-06-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
(male)

islandjohnny HB User
Re: pain in upper right & left side + burping?

indigobird........ I was wondering if you have made an appointment to see a GP. To be honest, what you explained could be any number of things. Not knowing if you were injured somehow, or did these symptoms just about.

I just wanted to suggest that you, at the very least, see a physician. I realize that for some who do not have any medical coverage, it's easier said then done. But as in my case, I waited, put off going to a doctor until I couldn't take it any longer. At that time, I had many different types of tests and was told that because I waited to long, I did more harm then good.

Wishing you the very best, and keep us posted on your progress.......

Last edited by islandjohnny; 02-06-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2010, 08:13 PM   #3
(female)

Finest1104 HB User
Re: pain in upper right & left side + burping?

I've had pain for many years going from gastro to gastro...some findings but still with 'the pain', burning under rib cage that travels to back..is that what you're feeling?

Yes..the belching like if you've drank a half dozen beers without burping till the end?

Sometimes a little baking soda in room temperature water, relieves the gas so you can burp it all out.

Well, it may be the gallbladder. That's what I've been told a few days ago after yrs of suffering. Completely shot. Now I'm waiting till next wk to see the dr I was referred to 'handle' it...not able to eat much because everything hurts.

Gallbladder usually hurts more in the right side but mine is mostly in center to left. Still waiting on other test results.

Do not wait too long. Make an appt with a gastro in your area right away and insist on every test imaginable till you get answers. Don't suffer as long as I have!

Closed Thread