It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2010, 06:32 AM   #1
(female)

KayiLXI HB User
GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER

I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my diet. EXCEPT bottled water. I came across a website about bottled water after getting a message from the Holy Spirit that it was the water that was my problem but I didn't understand. Bottled water is CHLORINATED WATER (read "poison"). The bottles they are in are also chlorinated. I stopped drinking bottled water and after 2 1/2 years of suffering, I recovered within 2 days. I have been GERD-free ever since. Don't take my word for it, try it yourself! If your water IS chlorinated, get a water filter that filters out chlorine. Chlorine is a poison that not everyone can tolerate. I am finally healthy again and I thank GOD for his glorious mercy! Thank you God! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Holy Spirit! Amen!

Old 04-28-2010, 08:35 AM   #2
(male)

dcguy HB Userdcguy HB Userdcguy HB User
Re: GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER

I hate to break it to you, but regular old TAP WATER is chlorinated, as well. All forms of drinkable water have to be chlorinated or else you'd wind up with far worse problems such as bacteria and the like. I'm sure if the tiny, trace amount of chlorine in tap or bottled water caused GERD or other digestive problems it would be front page news.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #3
(female)

KayiLXI HB User

I forgot to throw in that I have well water (no chlorine), but I only cook with it, since it is boiled that way. I've never trusted well water. That's why I was drinking bottled. City tap water can be helped with a water filter that filters out chlorine. I'm not trying to make anyone angry, just want to help anyone who may realize that it could be their problem too. Right now, I only drink Sierra Mist. Once everything is totally healed from the extreme amount of bottled water (chlorine) I was drinking, I'm hoping to be able to tolerate dairy again. Best Wishes and hope this helps someone. If it helps even one person, it will have been worth it. Be careful on these boards. Big companies sometimes plant people to keep the truth suppressed. If it isn't a drug someone is recommending, you have nothing to lose by trying out tips that have helped other people like me. Drugs are just a bandaid at first, and then they cause other and even worse problems later on. Don't trust angry people who will fight to stay sick and fight to keep you sick too. Trust Jesus. He is always trying to let you know the truth about what will heal you.

Old 04-29-2010, 07:30 AM   #4
(male)

dcguy HB Userdcguy HB Userdcguy HB User

By the way, in one of the threads on this Board that was unfortunately closed by the moderator (a terrible mistake in my opinion) people talked about taking magnesium supplements. It seemed to help a lot of people with GERD and related heartburn issues so I decided to try it.

Yesterday I took a 500mg magnesium supplement and started feeling better right away after suffering a bit earlier in the day. I even tempted fate by drinking a few beers and ate pizza for dinner, and did not have ANY problems overnight. So far today I still feel good and will try to go off the Prilosec.

The magnesium issue sorta makes sense because when Pepto stopped working for me I switched to Gaviscon, which has a lot of magnesium in it, and the Gaviscon made me feel a lot better than Pepto. So just something to think about. Worth a shot. Apparently magnesium helps aid digestion and also regulates muscle spasms. My doc said I might have nutcracker syndrome so that would help me, of course.

Closed Thread