It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2010, 07:31 PM   #1
(female)

nilawolfe2 HB User
Nausea, occasional pain on right side under ribs. Help!

After my 1st kid was born in 2008, I developed Septic pelvic Peritoneal thrombophlebitis or blood clots in my uterus they think. My CTs & MRI's were all negative for actual clots so that was their guess. Starting in March 2009 I've been having nausea off & on, occasional sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdomen near my c-section scar, what I think is lactose intolerance yet I can eat yogurt no problem and recently I have occasional right sided pain underneath my ribs. I had that exact same symptom-right sided pain under my ribs- with the "blood clots" and my pelvic and abdominal CT scans and abdominal ultrasound were negative for gallbladder issues. However, my HIDA scan in 2008 showed an ejection fraction of 31% with moderate distension of my GB and GB "sludge." I am so SICK of feeling nauseous that I went to my new GP last week and she ordered an abdominal ultrasound-negative as far as I know. My 2nd HIDA scan is Thursday (in 1 week). I'm having to take compazine or zofran - I forget which- pretty much every day for the nausea. I started on Phenergan in October 2009 but it made me too tired at work. I was switched to Compazine/Zofran in March of this year. Oh and I also have right sided back pain 2-3 days per week. The back pain seems to have gotten much less frequent but when I do have it, it's steady and feels like I got kicked by a horse. Other symptoms are stabbing intestinal pains like somebody is stabbing my tummy with a hot knife but this is fairly rare. Since January I've gone through 3 bottles of Pepto Bismol. Can anybody relate? Any ideas? No I am not pregnant either.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread