It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
(female)

cookiehunter HB User
can someone maybe help me out in figuring out whats wrong with me please

so for a few years aleady now, sometime i would VERY occasionally get a weird feeling somewhere in my stomach area, like i would describe it as like maybe a string moving around inside. the pain isnt intense or anything but its there. anyways, recently in the past 7 months it has gotten worse. theres also been blood in my stool. its like when i wipe and itll sometimes be more pinkish but with like a gooey clear stuff mixed with it. and sometimes its more of a deeper red. also, my stool now is really narrow and for a few weeks it would be like a light brownish grayish color but not its a little more normal looking. (sorry if its too much detail) i thought it might be some sort of worm or parasite so i took some worm medicine and im still having the same issues. sometimes, it happened more earlier into these last 7 months then now but there would be occasional anal leaking and there woudl be some pink looking blood. also, in my stool it looks like theres something white and sometimes, ill feel like i have to go and all that will come is some white stuff and some of the pinkish blood with the gooey stuff. i rarely get any stomach pains, its only when i eat certain foods now. those instant like 3 minute cup of noodle soups make it hurt like ill feel the string thing, and now im noticing that cereal does that and im thinking maybe breads. and when i get that stomach feeling, its like my whole body gets chillls. there have only been a few occasions when i got a different type of pain. and it has happened about 3 or 4 times. the first time was at school after p.e. and i got a sharp pain in my lower right side of my stomach, then i got it again walking home from school a few weeks after, then one time i woke up curled up in a ball and when i tried to lie out flat, it felt like that area was ripping so i just curled into a ball and it went away, and that happened twice before. and lately ive had occasional constipation, the last time it happened was before my period for about 3 or 4 days.

ive tried going to the doctor, but because my mom has had somewhat simillar symptoms (not really) he just blew me off really. and my mom refuses to take me to another doctor so thats why im asking
he told me it coudl either be parasites, or hemorroides. and i doubt its either because i took some worm medicine and if its hemorrhoides why would i get the odd stomach pains when i eat certain foods.

im sorry that this is so long, but i thought its best to just try to find out whats wrong, if you have ay other questions just ask and thank you so much. i really appreciate it. i dont really have anyone to go to about these problems, even my mom when i tel lher she tells me to just eat vegetables and the doctor wasnt much help either. so please please please please please please help, it would mean the world to me.

also on a side note, i dont know if this is related or anything but i thought i might as well mention it. some foods make me really sick. like lets say the last 2 times ive eaten at a kfc like my stomach would feel all weird and i woudl get chills again and its like i get dizzy and i juts felt like throwing up, and its like i just needed to lie down and sleep but i couldnt and i never did throw up even when i tried, it was literally one of the worst feelings in the world but idk if thats related to anything, it might be just cuz kfc isnt exaclty healthy food haha and that is trhe only place that i can think of that makes me get like that. anyways sorry again for such a long post

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
(female)

cookiehunter HB User
Re: can someone maybe help me out in figuring out whats wrong with me please

also i was reading somewhere that sometimes joint stuff might be related to that, my knees and wrist and ankles will sometimes randomly start hurting, like my wrist not randomly started hurting and its like i can barely move it and my knees will get in pain really easily and my ankels too

Closed Thread