It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2010, 02:27 PM   #1
(female)

odeysmyboy HB User
Red face What could the Dr have found during endoscopy?

I went for an endoscopy on Tuesday after many months of sickness, nausea and vomiting and just upset stomach all the time every time I eat!
I had already had a HIDA scan, ultra sound, CT scan with contrast, and blood work to check for gallbladder troubles. everything has always came back normal, there was one instance where I had some blood work come back where my white blood cell count was high, but the DR in ER said that he didn't know why.
I had the endoscopy on Tuesday, and was still out of it when the DR came in to read the results. He told my husband that he found "something" but didn't know what it was, inside my stomach and small intestine. He said he knew it wasn't a polyp or ulcer. So what could it be? He took the samples and sent them off for biopsies, but I won't know the results until tomorrow and I am scared to death! I don't know what is going on! What could be inside the stomach and small intestine that a DR wouldn't know what it is?

Has anyone been through this before and if so, what did you find out? Someone please give me some advice or share something with me, I am scared!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
(female)

darisa HB User
Re: What could the Dr have found during endoscopy?

Sorry your going through this. I know the waiting is horrible. I don't have an answer to what it might be. I just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2010, 07:55 AM   #3
(female)

odeysmyboy HB User

Thank you so very much, I will post on here later what the results are! I have about 3 more hours to go before I find out and I have all but paced the floors! But it is so nice to hear (or read) from someone who has never met me, that they are praying me for.

Thanks

Old 08-06-2010, 09:40 AM   #4
(female)

darisa HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by odeysmyboy View Post
Thank you so very much, I will post on here later what the results are! I have about 3 more hours to go before I find out and I have all but paced the floors! But it is so nice to hear (or read) from someone who has never met me, that they are praying me for.

Thanks
I will be waiting with you. Just keep holding on to your husband hand.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
(female)

Stabevrian HB User

Did you ever get an answer? Sounds like it might be celiac?

Closed Thread