It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2010, 01:52 PM   #1
(female)

Texagrl HB User
Bleeding after bout of constipation and diarrhea

hi im 24 m i had a really bad bout of constipation then lead into diarrhea

was on the toilet for like 35-40 min next time after this i noticed bright red blood on the toilet paper and like chunks or covered stool as well in the toilet

i believe this has to be an internal hemorrhoid just because of when it started and the color of it i just feel a little ache on the inside no pain outside

its been 24 hours now how can i stop this from bleeding and start healing without going to the dr

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2010, 09:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User
Re: Bleeding after bout of constipation and diarrhea

I have the same thing. Its always good to have your doctor check it out. And as long as they say its just a tear or hemm its ok. I have had mine off and on for about 5 years. I know it seems long. But I have IBS and there is a place just inside that gets reopened each time I have diarrhea or constipation. Its hard to heal those up. Its alway bright red blood on the toilet paper. It can even clot and you can see that on the TP. Or it can make the toilet water tinged with red. Sometimes they required surgery. I haven't wanted to do that. yikes! So painful. Mine just heals up inbetween and I try not to strain. It's a delicate area. If it ever gets bad uses hemm cream, Tucks or a sitz bath with salts. Hang in there!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread