It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
(male)

Stephen Samperi HB User
Cool Gluten Allergy

I am allergic to Gluten. Gluten is bad for all humans, but usually people's intestines dont absorb it, mine do. I inherited "bad intestines" from my dad, who got it from his dad. When i digest gluten i get small and large, painful boils in specific spots on my body. Along the hairline on the back of my neck, my armpilts, inner thighs, back and butt/tail bone. The boils can be very painful and will leak blood and puss. They can be temporary or last for years.

I take Colostrum every day which prevents most of my boils from becoming painful. An herbal blend for skin called AKN helps speed up the healing of a boil once you have one.

5 family members and myself have seen doctors and nutritionists in our lives and never a correct diagnosis was given. My problems started when i was 18 and within 4 years i realized exactly what it was and what to take. My dad started having problems when he was about 5 years old. My dad and his siblings never figured out exactly what was wrong with them, they thought it was sugar.

Just posting this in case anyone gets painful boils and cant figure out what its from. Im not trying to sell anything. I never heard of anyone outside my family with this exact problem but im sure im not the only one. Gluten causes many weird problems for different people.

Last edited by Stephen Samperi; 02-25-2011 at 11:55 AM.

Closed Thread