It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
(female)

BU2010 HB User
Question Ultroid System and Hemroid Harry!

Hello Everyone,

I just joined this board because I want to share my journey with people suffering the way that I am and also gain some additional knowledge from everyone’s experiences. Where do I start…?
Ok so I have hemorrhoids and have had them for about 9 years. I’m 29 now…so I have had them for a while to say the least. Anyways they never really bothered me until this year. I noticed I had them when my OB pointed out a skin tag and told me it was from a hemorrhoid. I have had severe constipation all my life so I am sure that is why they came in the first place. A couple of months ago I looked at myself with a hand mirror because something felt different. There it was another hemorrhoid on the other side of my anus…this one was blue! It wasn’t and isn’t like some of the things I have read like being hard and the size of a grape…it was just blue and different. On top of that I noticed that were I used to just have a skin tag looked like a hemorrhoid hanging out. Not to be graphic but when I spread it open you can see many little blue vessels. All I could think was “you have got to be kidding me!” So I see the GI doctor and she says…”nothing I can do…you should see a surgeon.” This wasn’t the first time I had been referred to him…but at this point I was like ok…good…I want this taken care of. The first time the surgeon took a look at me he said he would do more harm than good. I believed him and like a dummy never followed up with my GI or took the measures I needed to.

At this point im thinking I’m going to get surgery so I start my research...”this board!” OMG you guys and your stories terrify me and give me so much anxiety that I want to start crying. I am a grad student and through these boards I have read about recovery times and all I can say is NO GRAD student has 3 or 4 weeks to recover, and if they do…please email me you’re major so I can switch. I have been an emotional wreck. I’m feeling an enormous amount of burning and pressure and it is so hard for me to concentrate while sitting in class. I was actually considering deferring school, and then yesterday I found a treatment called Ultroid. I have read only a few reviews and they have all been very positive. I have an appointment with a doctor in Dallas on Tuesday. I was told they would examine me and then perform the first treatment. Apparently Ultroid is painless…and requires no recovery time. Has anyone out there had any Ultroid treatments? If so…please tell me about your experience. I’m dying to know how it felt and if you’re better. Also I should tell everyone that I bought the Hemroid Harry pill and took my first dose tonight. I will make sure to let everyone know how I am doing as far as that is concerned. If anyone out there has tried it…let me know. Thanks in advance to everyone who responds to this…these boards are so helpful and I am so grateful to be able to not only share but read about others like me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread