It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2011, 07:55 AM   #1
(male)

reallyworried99 HB User
Burping all day every day :(

Hi guys... I'm not sure when exactly this started but I find myself needing to burp pretty much all day, every day. I say 'needing' to burp because it feels like a bubble of gas travels up my chest and unless I burp, it becomes very uncomfortable and painful.

I thought my diet my have played apart until I changed it several times with no results. It also happens when I haven't eaten for a while for example last night I had a rice dish at around 6 PM from then until 3 in the morning, I had to burp every 5-15 seconds and immediately after I woke up, the burping began again.

It's driving me crazy! I don't seem to get heart burn very often, I recall having an episode of it once in the past month or so. I'd feel really stupid going to the doctor and saying "help, I can't stop burping" or something to that effect, any ideas on what the problem may be?

I have anxiety problems if that helps, anxiety problems which have lead to me leading a sedentary lifestyle - could this be causing problems with digestion or something?

Old 08-14-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Burping all day every day :(

Are you on medication for your anxiety problem, as this could be a side effect.
I spend most of the day with much the same problem but I have been diagnosed with Acid Reflux and a Hiatal Hernia. I also had the same symptoms with H.Pylori.
Go see your Dr as its not normal and can be very frustrating.
All the best, Solofelix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread