It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
(male)

carlver67 HB User
feeling full all the time why ?

For a long time now without eating or drinking anything I feel total full all the time.My stomach feels like I ate a full coarse meal .If I eat very little I feel full but also I seem to be gaining weight without eating hardly anything .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2011, 07:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: feeling full all the time why ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlver67 View Post
For a long time now without eating or drinking anything I feel total full all the time.My stomach feels like I ate a full coarse meal .If I eat very little I feel full but also I seem to be gaining weight without eating hardly anything .
Do you have regular bowel-movements and have you any other symptoms.
See your Dr,
this could relate to a number of different things, such as a slow food mobility problem or even Thyroid trouble.
I'm not a Dr but if it was me I'd get it checked out.
Good Luck, Solofelix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2012, 12:38 PM   #3
(female)

summer12 HB User
Re: feeling full all the time why ?

I think you need to have this checked out by a dr., to rule out anything serious. Your weight gain,may be due to fluid retention. Do you get swelling in your legs and ankles and if you push on those areas with your thumb,do you get indentations? If so,it could be pitting edema.The endo dr. will probably want to do a colonoscopy,to rule out anything serious. There are conditions that can cause weight gain,because of malabsorption and an increase of cortisol Usually a red flag to dr's when you get full,when you haven't eaten much.Please get this checked. Maybe be something minor,but always good to make sure. Take care.

Closed Thread