It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
(male)

evand HB User
stomach symptoms worrisome

I am a 46 years old male and I have been having stomach/abdominal issues for the past two months now that show no signs of clearing up. It started with a sudden onset of nausea that has persisted with a bloated gassy feeling that never has went away. After a week I went to an urgent care site where they did blood tests for H. pylori (sp?) and cbc and liver and kidney function and all were normal, an xray showed constipation and they sent me away with mira lax. The symptoms persisted and two weeks later went to my GP redid my blood work including pancreas function and had me do a CT scan with contrast, everything was normal but indicated constipation. The constipation cleared up 3 weeks ago but symptoms persisted and last week, which was 2 months after the initial onset of symptoms I had a colonoscopy that was all normal. The continuous bloating feeling and loss of apetite and the constant need to belch have me concerned it could be stomach cancer, and just recently my back has started to get achy, with a vague sensation of lymph node swelling in the armpits have me extremely nervous. I cannot have the endoscopy for another two weeks, anyone have any idea how nervous I should be? So far the Dr's have only suggested dietary changes and probiotics, but I have never had food intolerances or issues like this in the past . The sudden onset and persistant nature of these symptoms have me suspecting something more than a virus, anybody have similar issues?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread