It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
(male)

majicm9 HB User
Constant pain in lower left abdomen

For the past year and a half.. pretty much I've been having a dull, achy pain in my lower left abdomen. I'm 18 and I just graduated highschool. It didn't really start until I started my senior year. I first thought it was just because of the stress of school, but since I have been out, it hasn't gotten any better. Most of the time my appetite is non-existant. When I do get hungry, it feels like I have butterflies in my stomach. Usually after just a few bites I start to feel nauseous and stop eating. When I manage to eat more than a few morsels, the left side of my abdomen bulges a little bit. When i touch it, it doesn't hurt and it isn't solid. After a while, the pain fades and the bloating goes down, but I always feel nauseous. I have also noticed that my gag reflex has gotten really sensitive since this started. When I feel anxious, my stomach just intensifies it and it feels even worse.
My bowel movements usually come once a day, mostly in the morning time. They used to come in the late afternoon, but have since started coming earlier and earlier. Every now and again I'll get diarrhea, but it usually lasts just for that day.
I smoke marijuana to help with the pain, nausea, and loss of appetite. The only time my stomach ever feels completely normal is when I'm high. (If you're just going to tell me that smoking is bad, don't reply. I don't want to hear it).
I haven't seen a doctor yet, but I am looking into it. I'd prefer not to, which is why I'm posting this. If anyone has any insight, it would be much appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread