It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
(female)

mollyyeah HB User
Exclamation Xxxxxxplease help diagnose mexxxxxx

Ok, so for about three years I have had really bad stomach aches that occured at night when i was going to sleep. I would get extreamly pale and most of the time i would end up puking, which useally relieved the pain and then I would just be really tired and fall asleep. Now lately the same thing has been happening to me but not just at night, it will happen randomly threw out the day but the pain is even more severe than it was before. Now by severe i mean i can't walk, I get dizzy, get the chill, cold sweat, turn very very pale and of corse the bad stomach ache. It does not seem to be triggered by anything in particular, so it doesn't have to do with the food i eat because it will happen first thing in the morning before i have eaten. I am not overweight, i am about 118lbs and 5'4 and a teen. The only change i can think of is that i have devolped an eating disorter, bullemia nervosa that has gone on for about 10 months. Altho i do not think this is the cause because this has been happening even before the eating disorter, I am trying to include all details i can. Oh and also my Aunt had gallstones, and had surgery to remove her gallblatter I don't know if this may be what I am devolping but my symptoms seem similar to yours. Well if anyone can help that would be great and much appreatiated.
xoxo
Molly

Last edited by mod85; 10-20-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Old 10-20-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User
Re: Xxxxxxplease help diagnose mexxxxxx

Hi Molly,

Sorry you are going thru this. I'm not sure what is going on but was wondering if you could describe your pain in a little more detail? Does it radiate to your back or into your ribs? Is it sharp, dull, aching or what?

Have you been to the Dr. yet? I would definitely tell your parents about it and get to the Dr. so they can figure this out for you. Especially since its been ongoing for 10 months.

I'd keep a food diary too. You never know, there could be something setting you off and you could take that to the Dr. w/ you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2011, 09:14 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Xxxxxxplease help diagnose mexxxxxx

Hi,
Its possible that you could be suffering a Nutrient deficiency in your diet.
You might also be Anaemic.
Have a word with your Dr and take some notes of how and what you eat. Remember that's what Drs are for, to help and put your mind at rest.
All the best, Solofelix.

Closed Thread