It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2011, 12:13 AM   #1
(female)

Precious55 HB UserPrecious55 HB UserPrecious55 HB UserPrecious55 HB UserPrecious55 HB User
Post Coundn't Even Get To The Dr. Because Of Bathroom Issues...

Hi Everyone,

I really need some suggestions with this. I made an appointment with my Dr. yesterday because of stomach issues, and an hour before my appointment, I started having cramps and was running back and forth to the bathroom with loose stools, so I had to cancel my appointment. I have had 6 or 7 of these "attacks" in the past 2 years, and even 3 in the past 3 months. One happened the day before I went in for neck surgery in March. I also have diarrhea so bad some of those times that I don't make it to the bathroom. I have been keeping a food journal and I don't think it's food related. Some of those times my stomach is extended as well. Does this sound like it could be IBS? After today, I don't even want to go out for fear of not getting to the bathroom in time. Only thing that seems to help some is Imodium, and that's after about 3 hours.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread