It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
(male)

mfitz1971 HB User
Desire to throw up but just gag

This started about a year ago it was only 1 or 2 times out of the month but in the last 2 months it's gotten very bad everytime I eat I can get threw my day but when am walking or driving home from anywhere I suddenly get the urge to throw up but it I only end up gagging and spitting up spit. I never actually throw up. Can stress and other emotional problems becausing a physical reaction? I love to cook and love to eat new types of food to come up with new recipes of my own I don't want to give it up but I don't know what else to do. It happens so much now when I get up in the morning no matter what time it is and after I eat even if it's something light. Has anyone else experinced this problem?? If so please any help u can suggest would be thankful very concerned...

Old 11-21-2011, 01:44 PM   #2
(female)

gatorade gal HB User
Re: Desire to throw up but just gag

I have had the same problem going on 2 years now...they took my gallbladder thinking that was the root of the problem but it hasn't helped my cause.

I've almost gotten to the point of accepting I will have this condition for the rest of my life - it's amazing what you learn to live with.

They can't find anything medically although I have yet to be tested for allergies...that's the last stop for me. I wonder if I might be asthmatic which triggers the gagging?

It's a drag is all I know...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread