Is this gallbladder? GERD? What could this possibly be?
I want to start off by saying that I am a 20 year old male. 5'9 125lbs. Yes, I'm thin, but have always been healthy. I have been battling stomach issues for the past 2 years, and quite frankly I'm quite tired of it. I haven't gone to a doctor yet, since my insurance isn't great, but will soon since I've finally saved enough money to do so. My symptoms for the past two years areas follows:
1. Gas - It seems like all I do is burp all day.
2. Upper abdominal pain - It's all over the stomach...although sometimes I do feel that it's more on the RIGHT side the pain is usually sharp.
3. Light colored stool - Not always, but I notice that this has started to become more frequent. Sometimes my stools will be normal brown, other times they are light brown/ light yellow, and at other times even pasty GREY.
4. Heartburn - Sometimes.
5. Bloating - Sometimes
6. Constipation - It's alternating
7. Loss of appetite - Lately I've been eating less and less, also I become full much quicker. This worries me since I'm thin already. I haven't lost weight, my weight has pretty much remained the same.
I do not consume a diet high in fat, I eat relatively healthy.
Would anyone care to shed light? I'm at a loss right now, and would really appreciate it if someone could just give me an idea as to what could be wrong. I will try to get to the doctor sometime this month, however I would like to be a bit informed before I walk in there, that way I could suggest tests and what not. Thank you!