It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2012, 07:54 AM   #1
(female)

TerryJames HB User
Please HELP! Stomach problems

First of all, I am a 21 year old college student; never had problems with sickness. I came home for christmas vacation about four weeks ago, and two weeks into it, I started having diarrhea; except it would only hit me in the morning. The most I would go in the morning is twice, and i would never use the restroom again for the rest of the day. This lasted about 4 days until I decided to take Imodium. After I took the Imodium, I didn't have a bowel movement until about the third day. So I was fine for a while, (the only problem is I once had blood in my stool, but that happened once) and resume eating dairy products and such, until about three days ago, when the morning diarrhea hit me again. It would hit me really weird though. As soon as my eyes would open in the morning, my stomach would start growling and gurgling and making crazy noise then I would need to go. I only went once that day. Later in the evening, I had a small fever. So I took the Imodium again; Ever since then, I haven't had a bowel movement (in 2 days) but as soon as I wake up, my stomach would start gurgling and growling again. I would only open my eyes and lie in bed, and it would start making noise) It doesn't hit me in the middle of the night because I haven't woken up because of that. I can't make it stop! I've tried to eat very appropriately . My mom is saying I hsould start eating more, but I don't wanna get the diarrhea if I do! I also don't get it throughout the day, only in the morning. I'm leaving for school soon, and I really don't want this to go on there, espec ially with the stomach growling assoon as I wake up. Last night, I took an anti-gas pill, but it didn't work. Im gonna increase the dosage tonight and see :/ but does anyone know how to make this stop?!? and experiencing the same thing? i've seen ppl say their stomach growl when they eat but not as soon as I wake up. please help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Please HELP! Stomach problems

Hi,
You really should see a Dr and find out what is going on.
I myself have a noisy stomach whether I eat or not, I can even hear it in bed at night.
I have IBS and Diverticulitis, you are too young for (D) but you could have IBS.
I see you are a student so you could have some anxiety issues which can trigger stomach problems one being IBS. You could also suffer Acid-Reflux without heartburn.
Eating a healthy diet is a good way to start, but the best diagnoses is to get it checked out.
Good Luck, Solofelix.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:20 AM   #3
(male)

Pattsworld HB User
Re: Please HELP! Stomach problems

Hello Terry James how are you My name is Patrick I had the same problem for 29 years and learn how to cure myself. I like to know what been eating and that drinks you drink and what the story of your life that how you came This Diarrhea problem and Stomach problems. Just not worry of my age is 50 that I tell you the cause of that.
I know i used eat all types of food over the year and drink lots Soda Coffee lots, sense i gave up the soda and coffee in 1996 it not begin to heal to i found out it cured my gas and other problems that i took Imodium pills sense 1981 that stop eating the junk food was greasy and fat that look at gluten foods that had less sodium and found that I got my Vitamin check threw a blood test that shows me year haft ago i been taking Vitamin B12 and D plus Calcium that subs toot for milk and been going to a health club that is $20 dollars a month that been off Imodium for year haft and able eat bread that is brown and white even sneak some cheese in once a and chocolate milk that low and fat listen my friend This what done to eat is eat fish even make Sam switch with bread that add salad that you by in the store has lettuce carrots other stuff add it to my sam switch with meat i used is turkey or with low sodium meat that i add cheese sometimes and drink all types apple drink and kool aid sometimes that got some yogurt ice-cream and add to my strawberry drink mix it in with banana and all other types food you could eat that you not need to go on a diet. Not too worry it takes a month and haft or more to you begin feel better. Just remember what you eat and know that health gluten and high sodium that cause you have problems. Remember i here to cure you and others that need it the cure is you. If you can do me favorite looking to meet someone wants be together with me last life time. Thank you get well and never worry about the pain in stomach it go away later Have a wonderful day for yourself the cure for you and others.

Closed Thread