It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2012, 08:55 AM   #1
(male)

cs92 HB User
Worried about these Symptoms, any help ?

im a 19 year old male, always been skinny but only just began to take notice, im 6'5 ish give or take an inch and my weight fluctuates between 12stone and as low as 11stone 6, it remains borderline healthy on bmi but im worried about whether its just food mainting my weight, not the body storing nutrition. im sure i notice more visible tendons or bones but im unsure if its mental.

My stomach bubbles randomly, and makes strange noises like its working extremely fast, sometimes gurgling noises, mostly just the feeling of bubbles i go to bed weighing 11 stone9, and wake up at 11stone 6, yes i know water weight changes but so drastically ?

my stool are between medium brown to dark which is normal, but they seem to effortlessly pass, and more is in the toilet than feels like leaving, but they are solid, not runny or diahhorea, sometimes they smell awful. alot of the time they float though, and maybe once a week a paler colour

i eat minimum of 2 meals a day, including eggs beans, meat, pasta rice etc sometimes i have lunch aswell but i cannot gain weight, yet i eat alot more than people i know

Closed Thread