It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
(male)

Aux2012 HB User
Digestive problems I can't figure out... can someone give me some advice?

Hello,

Ever since last year my stomach has started to act up. I am constantly dealing with a noisy, rumbling vibrating tummy. Especially after I eat and at night. It keeps me up at night sometimes, when I wake up at 1 AM i feel my tummy working... churning and vibrating. Also after I eat and sometimes out of nowhere.

Is a change in the way my stomach works normal when I get older? I am 31 now... like I said this happened about a year ago. I have tried probiotics, prilosec, eating different, but nothing works. I feel gassy and bloated and just don't know what to do. It bothers me a lot.

Has anyone here felt with anything similar?

Oh I am also a male.

Thanks

Old 02-12-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
(male)

doubleaaaron79 HB User
Re: Digestive problems I can't figure out... can someone give me some advice?

sounds like you might not be digesting fast enough. I have those noises and symptoms but I have chronic pancreatitis. Im not saying you have that at all just that I do. It could be diet or a possibly backed up. its hard to say really. have they scoped you?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2012, 11:47 AM   #3
(male)

Aux2012 HB User

Thanks for the reply.

No I have not been scoped yet. The noises aren't loud, I can only hear them in a quiet room. I can more so feel my stomach working and churning and vibrating... I never had these sensations until last year. Now I have them all the time. I am not sure if this can be a normal change or something I should be worried about?

Old 02-15-2012, 12:02 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi,
Though you are relatively young as we age our Digestive system tends to slow down.
You could try DOMPERIDONE which you take 20-30 mins before food, this moves the food along faster rather than it lying in one place too long which will cause these noises in your stomach. Another helpful thing is Aloe-Vera Juice daily. Also eat slowly and smaller/often meals and nothing three hours before bedtime.
Hope this helps and all the best,

Solofelix.

Closed Thread