It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2012, 11:46 AM   #1
(male)

miclus HB User
Weird symptoms after bowel movement

For years, I have had increasingly worsening symptoms after a bowel movement. Basically, some of the things I notice are:

1. My left leg hurts lately and seems to hurt worse after a bowel movement.

2. There seems to be some sick upward pressure all the way up to my nose, my nose starts watering and afterwards I feel like my throat was rung out or twisted or something.

3. Those previous two are recent year or so. Before that, the main thing I would notice is just generally my back would feel like it was burning or had been stretched in my rib areas. Under my shoulder blade will feel like tingly, sometimes under my sternum too.

I can't seem to figure out how these symptoms correlate, but it never seems to fail that when they happen. The symptoms go away after 20 or 30 minutes though.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #2
(female)

sufferingagain HB User
Re: Weird symptoms after bowel movement

Have you found anything out about your symptoms? I have been having similar issues for four years. The doctors look at me like I'm insane.

My symptoms do last longer, unfortunately - usually around 10 hours, but if I have a "good" day - maybe 5 hours. I have a lot of pain in my back and neck after a bowel movement as well, plus the tingling sensations. Sometimes I will even get tingling in my fingers or my face after a bm, but I almost always have pain in my spine, my ribs, neck, shoulders, etc after a bm, along with the burning sensation in my back, shoulders and neck.

I feel hopeless with this. It ruins my day and I am super regular, so I'm pretty much in pain every day.

Please write back if you find anything out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread