It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
(male)

AnotherDude HB User
Stomach pain after eating/loss of appetite

Sorry for the long post, I have never posted on this forum.

Last Friday (2/17) I was out of town with some friends and went out drinking. The next morning I woke up feeling a bit hungover but nowhere near being sick. Later in the day around 3-4pm I started vomiting and could not keep any food or water down/felt very weak. I was only able to eat a meal or two between Saturday Morning and Monday Morning.

Since then I have definitely suffered from a loss of appetite (have been eating a couple of meals/day. Every time I eat a decent sized meal my stomach begins to ache. It feels very gassy and after making myself burp a lot and about an hour or so passing my stomach starts to feel better. I took some chewable pepto bismal which didn't seem to help that much.

Yesterday I had to travel out of state for a job interview and definitely felt nauseous during the trip in the morning at the airport (I think it's because of lack of energy from not eating as much). This seems to affect me more during the early morning and at night before I go to bed.

I originally thought this was food poisoning of some sort because I have also woke up sweating multiple times since late last week. I just went to CVS and purchased some Pepcid Complete hoping this will help with my problem.

Any help would be really appreciate and if more information is needed I can definitely provide it. Fwiw, I have no history of heartburn, food allergies, or any of this sort of stuff. I am also a 23 year old male.

This could definitely be no big deal and go away soon, just a little worried as this has never happened to me before.

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2012, 10:10 AM   #2
(female)

Quinn999 HB User
Re: Stomach pain after eating/loss of appetite

Hi :) I know this may not help but I'm going through the exact same thing right now, and I've been desperately trying to find a solution because I've started losing a significant amount of weight. And most of it has come out of my boobs and butt lol. There's a few things I can suggest :

Are you constipated? Maybe there's a build up and that's why everytime you eat you're in pain and gassy?
You may have become sensitive to certain types of foods like dairy or wheat? That kind of thing can onset at anytime in your life.

Right now I am in the middle of doing a full body detox (look up Wild Rose D-Tox) and I can definitely feel it working. It goes for 12 days, and you just have to take these organic pills and eat extremely healthy. It cleans out your whole body, including blood, tissue, and your intestinal tract and removes any kind of toxin or excess chemical that shouldn't be in there. If you're still having any problems now with no diagnosis you should definitely check it out :)

Lots of love,

Quinn

Closed Thread