It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
(female)

beth234 HB User
Stomach problems with eating nearly a month after vomiting.

Hello, so lately I've been having lots of stomach problems which is all brand new to me so not sure what's going on. :P
Nearly a month ago, I starting having frequent diarrhea which eventually lead to nausea and me vomiting profusely until all I threw up was bile over and over again.
Couldn't eat the next day but the next week and a half I had bland foods. I lost 12 pounds I noticed, which made me hugely underweight cause I was pretty thin to begin with.
Anyways, after the week and a half of only bland foods I began to work my way up to richer foods. I would get brief cases of nausea after my meal and stomach aches, but it seemed like for the most part my stomach was handling it.
Well, not sure what triggered it, but this past week it has gotten bad again and I am back to only bland foods. I have stomach aches even after bland foods. and nausea as well. (not with crackers though) Plus my stomach has been making lots of loud noises.
Help? Is my body just having a hard time adjusting itself back?

Last edited by beth234; 02-24-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
(female)

Stomachissues23 HB User
Re: Stomach problems with eating nearly a month after vomiting.

I have found my twin!!! I have had the same problem as you except mine has been going on for 10 years. I got my gallbladder taken out and it seems to have helped. You should try this braclet called prima Bella. It's designed for pregnant women who have horrible stomach issues. It seems to be working, I just hope it last!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread