It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #1
(male)

SVXX HB User
Unhappy Digestive Problems/Gas/Irritable Bladder

Hello all, this is my first post on these forums. I hope it'll shed some light on what's wrong with me...

To make a long story short, since 2-3 years I have been suffering from digestive problems and back then I was quite a free eater. Pizzas were my favourite! Let's not talk about pizza though, makes me sad..lol.
I have to pass bowels atleast twice a day (even when on home food, which involves rice, cooked veggies, dal and fish) and recently the number has been increasing to 3-4 (even 5, which happened yesterday) quite frequently. One may feel that there's nothing wrong with that, however the nature of bowel movement and type of stools differ from that opinion. Currently, whenever I have food, my stomach bloats up in a while and a few hours later I have to pass bowels (if I try to pass bowels during a little while after the bloat up, I can, too). Gas and bowel problems have become chronic, it would seem. The stools often come out in little pieces after the first few bowels, and now *I* have to strain to pass those little pieces. Constipative diarrhea, if there ever was such a term! The few times I have taken stool tests, nothing has appeared.

Now, the medicines I have used to cope include Orni-O(Ofloxacin-Ornidazole combination tablet), Enterogermina(once in the morning daily, before breakfast...ain't leaving this for a while) and I make it a point to have psyllium husk regularly. Orni-O is only for when the problem becomes chronic, but recently my doc(great guy, bless him, but even he can't conquer all problems now, can he?) told me not to go on antibiotics often, which is understandable. I'm only 19 years old. I'm clueless, as is the doc, as to what to do about this other than regular psyllium husk and fruits, because the flare-ups (4-5 times bowel movements), I don't want them to become a regular thing. 3-times bowels have been interrupting my school and now college life already. Doc also suggested stress anxiety as a cause and put me on Tryptomer(TCA), but that only constipated me like hell. I stopped taking Tryptomer two days ago, and since doc's out of town, I can't contact him on whether that was the right thing to do. I also wondered on whether yeast infection could be a cause as I have had skin-related yeast infections before. I don't know what to do, this helplessness...I don't like it at all.
(Note : The recent bowel movement upsurge was supposedly caused by home-cooked chicken, as per ma. What in the world am I supposed to eat then? Meat/Fish is my main source of protein)

Add to that the fact that I have an irritable (and recently diagnosed as "unstable") bladder by the urologist (who was incidentally suggest by the doc I mentioned here). I pee too much for my own worth, just pee, no pain or stuff like that. No UTIs, nothing on the ultrasound. Whether that is a separate problem altogether or is related to my digestive disorders, I can't figure out. I've been on Alfusin and recently, Tropez OD for quite long. I suspect my 2 years of chronic masturbation as a possible cause, but again, I don't know(I don't beat the meat anymore...I just don't, I fear complications. I definitely pee much more after ejaculation, forced or natural morning kind). Lastly, I recently had a vitamin Bgroup+D deficiency which alongwith all these problems, made my body appear sickly thin. I seem to have gotten over that now, by taking multivitamins regularly. I gym regularly (it's been a month) and I've started morning yoga.
Can all this be related? What kind of a diet am I supposed to follow to overcome this? Could it be candida related in anyway? Halp.
Note : I've started homeopathic treatment. It's been three days now. I hope that'll help. I had to take Neopeptine (preparation of digestive enzymes) to calm my digestive system this morning....it does feel a little better now though I wouldn't count on my gut.

Last edited by SVXX; 02-29-2012 at 03:28 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread