It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
(male)

Alex78 HB User
Chronic pain right side. Please Help

Hello,

I been haveing pain for the last 2 weeks. Right side near near the belly button. It comes and goes, very annoying. It happened to me back in 2008 and I finally went to a doctor and he tested for H pylori which was negative, but he said I suffer from IBS due to stress possibly. Well, I have General Anxiety Disorder and also suffering from Panic Attacks. Althoght, I manage my symptoms without any anti-anxiety meds. But of course, I am a worry type of personality, so the daily stress is high.

My major concern if it is an appendicitis??? I have no fever, no naussia, no vommiting, just the pain. I did had few nights that i could not fall a sleep, but for most part during the night I have no pain. Pain comes and goes when I sit on the chair or on the sofa. So, basically the sitting position. When the latest stomach ache began two weeks ago, just before I recovered from a sever cold I had. Any chances that a bacteria got into my stomach because of the cold I had just prior to that???

Also, during and after eating, the pain increases. I drank alot of chamomile tea and pepermint tea, but they are not a big help. When touching my stomach, pressing it, I have no pain. The pain could be dull, burning, or like someone is pinching....
Please Help.
Look forward for your thoughts and experiences dealing with similar cases.

Closed Thread