It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
(male)

tom909 HB User
I think I have parasites, not sure.

About six or seven weeks ago, I started waking up with severe lower stomach cramps. After a few days I seen a doctor, the doctor told me I was just constipated, and said to drink more water and take in more fiber. I tried it for a few weeks but it didn't help. I realized any kind of dairy made the cramping much worse. I cut dairy from my diet completely and had no more cramps but still had major gassy stomach discomfort. I kept returning to the doctor, doing blood test after blood test and everything keeps coming out normal, except a few times I was a little low on potassium.

I lived in fear thinking that I had some serious illness. Then I read about parasite symptoms, and they matched mine. Cramps, gas, anal itching...especially gassy 30 mins after a meal. I been breaking out in my skin with pimples and have had itchy skin rashes, when I stopped dairy the skin rash calmed down by a lot. Now I get a very tiny mild skin rash every three days or so. The main thing that worries me is my stool. They come out a bit watery but appear dry in water. They look really strange, and I usually have to have 3 bowel movements within the same hour or two to feel emptied out. The doctors don't seem to take me serious because they only worry about whether or not my stools have blood in them or appear dark black. My stools have no blood and are light brown...They're just watery and strange looking.

I read that people with parasites lose appetite, but my appetite has actually increased, with extreme cravings for sugary foods that I usually never even eat.

I began eating lots of raw carrots and then took a wormwood and black walnut supplement. My stomach immediately started to feel normal again, but so far my stools look the same. Does this sound like worms? or something else?

Last edited by tom909; 03-17-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread