Some foods make me feel nausious/dizzy
This is my first post, i would really appreciate some guidance so i can go to my doctor with some background information on what i could have. Lets just say that she is not the best based on past experience. My mom's cooking usually involves a lot of grease/fat and tomato sauce and that usually leaves me feeling sick or her nagging about why i don't finish up her food.
To start i will summarize all my conditions:
Mild Dandruff / Mild Rosacea:
Both are inflammatory conditions, one related to the scalp and the other to the face. May or may not be related diet based on my research.
Possibly acid reflux:
I say this because i didn't complete the diagnosis with the doctor. Basically this problem started with the indigestion of alcohol one night, i woke up unable to breathe and i was experiencing a panic attack. Basically this started to happen every 2 months with lesser severity and at some point it stopped. The doc said that i'm probably mistaking that "unable to breath" feeling for acid reflux.
A little about myself:
I was always skinny, right now i weigh 135 pounds (58 kg) at a height of 183 cm. Moderate quantities of junkfood such as chocolates/doughnuts always makes me feel sick, but i can get away with a little every day. I generally don't have an appetite and have to remind myself to eat. My diet is high in fruits/vegetables and protein, low on fats. I rarely ever eat junkfood. I eat around 5 times a day (small meals). I have trouble handling a decent size meal as i usually feel bloated afterwards / drowsy / dizzy.
Foods/meals that make me sick in moderate quantity:
Anything involving tomato sauce would make me feel sick. A little ketchup is ok. I never eat actual tomatoes to comment on them, i'd avoid them on my sandwiches if i can.
When i was around 18 years old, 2 bananas in a row would make me pass out with a fever. I never had 2 bananas in a row after that. 1 banana would just feel "heavy" on my stomach. May be irrelevant now.
Any greasy food would make me feel uneasy.
I just had bread with hummus last night (chickpea dip and spread) and i was fine, had it again this afternoon and i passed out in bed for 3-4 hours. Quantity was the same... what the hell happened here?! i didn't even finish the sandwich this time (1/4 remaining).
When i eat the same quantity as my friends, i feel drowsy because of all the blood that goes into the digestive tract to digest the food... but my friends feel fine. Sometimes i'd even take a nap. I'd like to eat a lot, but i can't eat as much as the average person, also i'm a very slow eater.
Spicy food makes my nose run like a fountain, i try to eat it fast and get it over with.
I'm finished writing about myself. I hope that this rings a bell and that i could get your opinion on possible digestive disorders so i can begin researching them.