It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2012, 07:46 AM   #1
(female)

sickmomof6 HB User
Unhappy Ready to Give Up

I am new here.....and I guess Im reaching out because I'm feeling really all alone and scared and angry all at the same time. I've been sick for years..extreme rectal bleeding in and out of the hospital for numerous infections caused by absesses - EXTREME FATIGUE I honestly can say I am a strong person but I am wearing thin. I want and need my energy my health I want to do things with my kids.This is affecting every aspect of my life.I am extremely depressed-I've had numerous colonosopys upper GI I am at my wits end. Doctors appointment tommorrow but somehow I feel that will get me nowhere as usual.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #2
(female)

hunt54 HB User
Re: Ready to Give Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickmomof6 View Post
I am new here.....and I guess Im reaching out because I'm feeling really all alone and scared and angry all at the same time. I've been sick for years..extreme rectal bleeding in and out of the hospital for numerous infections caused by absesses - EXTREME FATIGUE I honestly can say I am a strong person but I am wearing thin. I want and need my energy my health I want to do things with my kids.This is affecting every aspect of my life.I am extremely depressed-I've had numerous colonosopys upper GI I am at my wits end. Doctors appointment tommorrow but somehow I feel that will get me nowhere as usual.
Oh my gosh.... please update this thread and let me know how you are doing. What have you been diagnosed with in the past? Diverticulitis or hemroids? If you are still following this thread I can share with you what I have found out for intestinal problems. Hope you are doing better!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
undiagnosed stomach pains