It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
(female)

saltire HB User
Scared :( blood in toilet

Hi, I have had an irritation on and off for a few years, but no bleeding and the gyne doc said it was a small hemorrhoid. I now have a lot of bleeding, i often have very loose bowel movements and i have started bleeding to where there is loads in the toilet and it drips as i sit there. Sometimes i feel like i need to go have a bowel movement and all it is, is the blood, and what seems to be a lot of it. It is bright red. I get mild pains in my lower right side. I have also started to get really bad tailbone pain and sometimes agony when i have been sitting and stand up. I get low back pain and numbness in my leg around my knee area when i am standing, also groin pain in left leg area. I am concerned they are all to do with the bleeding. Does anyone know if this is possible? I am 44 years old. I am making a doctor appt tomorrow, i have finally go the courage as i am very embarrassed about it. I am thinking that it is internal hemorrhoids, but i have to say i am starting to get worried as more symptoms appear

Old 05-01-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Scared :( blood in toilet

You are definitely doing the right thing in going to the Doctor. The symptoms you describe are all things that could bear looking into, but not necessarily life-threatening. Get all the tests done, and you will feel better even if you have health issues to face; at least you know what you are dealing with. Best of luck, Sera.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #3
(female)

saltire HB User

Thankyou, I am very nervous about going to the doctor but i know i need to. I wish it wasn't something soooo embarrassing

Old 05-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
(female)

saltire HB User

I went to the doctor today and he is sending me for a scope i know its needs done tho

Closed Thread