It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
(female)

Jenrube HB User
All foods tend to trigger my issues...

Hello again,

I wonder if any of you struggle with the fact that it seems that every single food you eat triggers abdominal pain, bloating, cramping etc, etc? I am trying to discern which foods I consume are not compatible with my digestion issues and cannot seem to find them. It seems as though everything I eat (and I eat a wide variety of foods. Raw, cooked, seasoned, not seasoned, proteins, carbs etc) creates this pain and discomfort in me.

I have no idea how to approach a doctor or my problem with this essential information if I don't have it. And obviously, I can't eliminate all food from my diet!!

Anyone else struggle with this and if so, what have you done about it?

Thanks,
Jen

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
What are well tolerated foods after a Cholecystectomy? Alliecatt Digestive Disorders 12 10-25-2008 07:46 AM
What do you do when you can't even swallow soft foods and liquids? Hamilton92 Digestive Disorders 4 08-14-2007 02:06 PM
Can't Eat Solid Foods-HELP! roz5 Digestive Disorders 1 11-13-2005 07:39 AM
What Are The Best/worst Foods On Your Digestive Tract? Perry2 Digestive Disorders 4 10-23-2005 10:41 PM
What is the difference between Benefiber, and foods with natural fiber? Someone pleas DBLKLIK Digestive Disorders 0 05-14-2004 03:10 PM

Tags
diagnosis