It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
(female)

Cguardluver HB User
Stomach Pains and Diarrhea

im having some severe stomach pains, the can be cramps but i often have a hard time defining the pain.I've also been running to the bathroom all day today and last night because i have diarrhea. im in some pain and it started when i woke up and made myself breakfast. Pancakes with blueberries, strawberries, syrup and powdered sugar. i was fine but felt a few minor pains here and there. i've been taking some pepto bismol since then and have been eating lightly. i have a feeling it was the blueberries but i have no idea. is there anyway i can stop the diarrhea? am i ok? i've had a stomach infection before but i was in india and had eaten something that wasnt boiled enough to kill the bacteria. that was way worse.so please if you can help me post back.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

captjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB User
Re: Stomach Pains and Diarrhea

You can get antidiarrhea products from the pharmacy but unless you have to be somewhere really important I would just let it run its course, stay home and rest. When you have irritation in your digestive tract from something you eat or drink, your body will deal with it by cramping and flushing out the offending irritant, it's perfectly normal. Just drink plenty of water because you do lose extra fluid with diarrhea and you need to replace it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2012, 10:42 PM   #3
(male)

Green1233 HB User

You may very well just have a stomach virus.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:50 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Way too much sugar was probably the culprit. That can do it to me. I'd try Kaopectate - it works better for me that Pepto.

Closed Thread