Is this 2 seperate problems or does anyone recognize these symptoms as a whole?
1. Have had digestive problems since a child. Grandmother died of colon cancer, many family members have IBS, polyps, divertic., etc. So Im thinking its genetic. Main symtoms noticed: would have flare ups of what felt like an inflammed intestine. Bloated, VERY painful, extremely tired, gas, regular pain in right side. If I quit eating starches/carbs/sugars during this time and drink lots of water, it would get much better. This has been juggled for years and I thought it was just a digestive issue.....now I have these symptoms below and im wondering what is going on...
2. Cant drink much of anything with sugar, it would cause a flare up with the painful inflammed feeling. so i mostly drink water. feeling an uncomfortable feeling on each side under ribs when needing to urinate. Drinking lots of water seems to "flush" my kidneys and eases this feeling.
3. Now getting up at night to urinate. Sometimes urine looks cloudy or even slightly green....(maybe im crazy)
4. Slight fluid retention in legs
5. very bad breath all the time
6. constant dry mouth
7. extremely tired even when not having digestive inflammation flare up
8. aching, painful joints at times
Are all these problems associated with a digestive disorder or was my digestive problems just a symptom of the actual problem? such as lupus, etc?(can affect the digestion and the kidneys) Do these symptoms ring a bell with anyone?